If you decide to follow the tradition and not exclude the ransom of the bride from the scenario of the wedding day, let’s try to make this ritual exciting, special and beautiful. Together with Chanfashion turn on your imagination, and also take note of 15 tips that will help make the ransom memorable and modern.
The ransom of the bride, as a rite, has lost its original meaning. Now it is rather fun for relatives and neighbors. Scenarios of what is happening may be different, but after watching a couple of videos from weddings, you will be convinced that most of the questions are duplicated, and the fun itself looks drawn out and ugly. We invite you to personally think through every detail of the ransom and plan everything in such a way that it turns out to be romantic and European-style.
1. Choose a topic.
Everything that happens will be tied to a specific theme, the participants in the ransom will change into the appropriate characters, as well as prepare the necessary paraphernalia. You don’t mind a little theatrical performance, do you? I choose the theme of the event, consider your favorite hobbies (even if it’s travel or books about Harry Potter) and your favorite TV shows, series or cartoons. You will choose a topic close to you and you will not notice how you will come up with a whole concept for the future event!
2. Give up template contests and outdated ideas.
No leaflets in the front door, no scooters and basins. Let every question and every task give your fiancé an opportunity to show his love for you, demonstrate his skills and knowledge. For example, if he shoots accurately — arrange a shooting range, and if he is an intellectual — prepare puzzles or a crossword puzzle!
3. No poetic speeches, fake brides and ridiculous jokes about the groom.
It’s boring and sometimes vulgar. Brief the facilitators and hand out a list of “forbidden topics”. What is happening should give smiles of joy and tenderness, and not resemble a badly performed comedy club.
4. Let the tasks for the groom be diverse and alternate with each other.
You should not force your loved one to be constantly active, just as you should not force him to stand in one place for a long time. You, like no one else, can find the golden mean.
5. For inspiration, watch other couples buyback videos.
We do not promise that you will find ideas there that you will want to adopt. But we guarantee that you will conclusionshow to do it is definitely not necessary. And this is already a lot.
6. Institutions time frame.
The ideal duration of the bride price is 30–40 minutes. This time is enough to convey the idea of u200bu200bconceived and not tire yourself and the guests.
7. Prepare the details in advance.
Don’t leave it for the last day. If you can’t find something, you will have to revise the script in a hurry. And this is an additional degree of tension.
8. Please note that the main thing at the ransom of the bride is lightness and anticipation.
Do not overload the atmosphere with unnecessary details or accents.
9. The bride must be collected before the start of the ransom.
Any scenario can always fail. You may have to meet your loved one a little earlier.
10. The arrival of the groom must take place strictly according to the schedule.
Visiting too early or being late can cause real panic.
11. Try to limit the number of participants in the ransom.
The task is difficult, but still … It’s good if 5–7 people are involved. The rest of the guests can become mere observers.
12. It is better to entrust the ransom to a close friend, older sister or the person you trust.
This will allow you to be sure that the leader adheres to the plan as much as possible, understands your concept and does everything as well as possible.
13. Be sure to take into account the interests and wishes of your beloved man!
At the wedding, he will worry no less than you. Let him make a list of questions and activities that definitely shouldn’t happen.
14. Instruct the groom about what he should take with him for ransom.
Most likely, it will not do without money, sweets and champagne.
15. Come up with a backup plan and ask the participants to improvise if something goes wrong.
Down with the monotonous text on pieces of paper! Long live fun, laughter and positive!🙂
Try not to worry! To make this day one of the happiest, it must start with pleasant emotions. Let it be!