Each girl, on the eve of her marriage, thinks about decorating a solemn image with fresh flowers. Often the choice of the fair sex falls on a wedding bouquet of tulips — charming spring flowers that can emphasize the tenderness, femininity and grace of the young hero of the occasion.
Tulips in a wedding bouquet
Depending on the mood of the future wife and the style of decorating the newlyweds’ celebration, the bride’s mini-bouquet of tulips and the corresponding groom’s boutonniere can become charming and romantic additions to looks or bright accents that attract the attention of others. So, white flowers symbolize tenderness and purity, and bright red and purple — passion, audacity and looseness.
In most cases, they make up original mono-bouquets, however, some florists combine them with other plants. At the same time, it should be understood that even this one flower, especially bright, is able to divert the attention of the public from other elements of the set and completely concentrate it on itself. For this reason, the choice of accessory should be approached with all responsibility. A wedding bouquet of tulips should be in harmony with the wedding dress of the future wife and her appearance in general and cannot contradict the general tone set by the young family.
Bridal bouquet of white tulips
A beautiful mono-bouquet of white tulips for a wedding is suitable for a young lady who is getting married for the first time. This magnificent thing looks romantic and innocent, adding tenderness and grace to the image of the newlywed. Meanwhile, it has a significant drawback — a wedding bouquet of white tulips is unusually fragile, so it is not intended to be “thrown”. If the young people are planning to hold a wedding in a traditional style, and the newlywed is going to throw this little thing to the unmarried girls present, it is better to stock up on an understudy bouquet in advance.
Bridal bouquet of red tulips
The red color symbolizes the brightness and ardor of feelings. Best of all, a wedding bouquet of red tulips is suitable for a classic-style celebration held on the occasion of the marriage of a young couple in which serious passions are raging. Such an accessory attracts all the views and attention of the surrounding public, so it should be the only bright accent of the image. In this case, the best combination will be a wedding bouquet of red tulips and a snow-white dress, not overloaded with decor.
Wedding bouquets of yellow tulips
According to many representatives of the fair sex, yellow flowers symbolize separation, so it is extremely rare to see them in the hands of girls at a marriage ceremony in Russian-speaking countries. Meanwhile, in Western countries the situation is completely opposite — these magnificent plants are considered a symbol of happiness and complete satisfaction. In addition, a huge number of girls do not believe in omens and prejudices, so they choose those wedding look jewelry that they like more than others.
For this reason, modern beauties entering into marriage can choose a bride’s wedding bouquet of yellow or golden tulips. It creates around its owner a feeling of warmth, tenderness and comfort and endows others with sunlight, joy and prosperity. This product is suitable for most wedding dresses, but it looks best with exquisite Greek-style robes.
Fashionable wedding bouquets of tulips
A bouquet of tulips for a wedding can also be made with the addition of other flowering plants. In the spring, such combined accessories are especially relevant, so they can often be seen at wedding celebrations. Such compositions look very gentle and romantic, so they can decorate the charming look of the bride and groom.
Wedding bouquet of tulips and peonies
An unusually beautiful wedding bouquet of tulips and peonies will help its owner stand out from the crowd and make her look simply amazing. It is rare at modern weddings, although in reality this beautiful item has a lot of advantages compared to other similar items. So, a wedding bouquet of romantic tulips and delicate peonies has the following characteristics:
- it easily fits into any image and makes it stylish and trendy;
- compared to roses, callas and orchids, peonies are quite inexpensive, so this set will cost much less than others;
- it may have an unusual shape. At the same time, the most relevant are products in the form of a ball;
- This piece will fit perfectly into a stylish wedding.
In addition, a wedding bouquet of tulips and peonies can have many varieties. So, in terms of colors, you can choose the following variations:
- a delicate and romantic composition of white color will be in perfect harmony with a classic dress thanks to the mother-of-pearl hue that results from the addition of peonies;
- a combination of white and pink plants can emphasize the purity, femininity and innocence of the future wife;
- white peonies will dilute an overly bright wedding bouquet of red tulips and make it less “flashy”;
- finally, blotches of any purple hue will add a touch of exoticism and mystery to the appearance of a young wife.
Bridal bouquet of tulips and freesias
A charming and delicate wedding bouquet with tulips and freesias pleases the eye with its simplicity. However, he does not detract from the beauty of the wedding dress, but only emphasizes it. Freesias have an unusually delicate and delicate aroma, which is why they are so often added to compositions for newly-made spouses. Their amazing smell has special qualities — it cheers up everyone present at the celebration and fills the entire surrounding space with spring colors.
Wedding bouquet of irises and tulips
A stylish wedding bouquet with tulips can be obtained by adding irises to them. These magnificent plants have a bright and unusual shade, which is favorably set off by white or delicate pastel colors. Such a composition will look especially good in the hands of a beautiful girl dressed in a wedding dress of white or cream color. In this case, the dress can be decorated with purple ribbons, embroidery or rhinestones in the same color scheme.
Bridal bouquet — tulips and roses
The most popular set is a wedding bouquet of tulips and roses. It looks very solemn and emphasizes the beauty and elegance of a young couple getting married. Such compositions are always based on one of the two plants, and the second only places accents and sets the mood for the bride and all the other guests present at the ceremony.
So, in order to emphasize the tenderness, innocence and purity of the newly-made wife, a wedding bouquet of tulips and snow-white roses is suitable. To demonstrate good taste and elegance, scarlet or bright red roses are added to it. Fans of exotic and unusual sensations will definitely like the composition of white flowers and bright splashes of purple, orange or bright yellow.
The image of the bride with a bouquet of tulips
A young bride with a bouquet of tulips always looks great, tender and touching. However, when drawing up a look for a newlywed, you should take into account such useful recommendations from stylists as:
- so that the white composition does not merge with matter and does not get lost against the background of a snow-white dress, choose only those options that have a sufficient amount of green, that is, long mono-bouquets with bare stems or accessories diluted with many other green plants;
- if the accessory has a bright shade, it should be repeated in the image at least once more. As a rule, original hair ornaments made in the same color scheme are used for this;
- long mono-bouquets visually increase growth, so tall beauties should give their preference to other options;
- only a voluminous composition, in which there are at least 20 plants, is suitable for a narrow dress. However, it should not be too long, it is much better to give preference to a mini-bouquet. Lush wedding dress can be supplemented with any product.