A botanical styleis when the power and beauty of nature is on your side. This is when natural colors and natural materials allow you to create an unusually stylish holiday at a low cost. It’s about ferns, leaves monsters and palm branches. Before you is not just an article with ideas for inspiration from Chanfashion in front of you is a real Guide to action!
Botanical inspiration is perfect for awith an emphasis on organic and textured materials.
The highlight of the holiday in the Botanist style is that the greenery, which usually plays the role of a background and addition, becomes the queen of the ball. She has no right to overshadow bright flowers and colors. Therefore, the ideal color scheme for the Botanist style is white, pistachio, sand.
Pale pink and light yellow shades look beautiful. And of course, the color of natural wood emphasizes the beauty of green leaves in the best possible way.
Another winning combination: pale green, gray, pale blue. This combination is associated with the silhouettes of trees against the backdrop of a cloudy sky: an airy and cool mood.
The use of light woods, creams, whites and light colors — in a word, a neutral color palette, allows you to focus on the natural colors of greenery.
Wedding invitations are like the first signs of a holiday. And how wrong are those who believe that they are needed only for the purpose of informing loved ones (sometimes distant ones) about the date, time and place of the event. It is much easier to talk about it in a messenger or during a phone call! Invitations are needed to hint, intrigue and be kept as a memory.
Beautiful invitation cards are a preface to yourday, looking at them, guests will wait for the holiday with special trepidation, anticipating its beauty.
Floristry: what plants to choose and how to combine them
To create wow-effectwhen decorating awith greenery, it is enough to adhere to the basic principle — to combine plants and leaves of different sizes and types: artichokes, eucalyptus, philodendron, ivy, monstersferns, chrysanthemums, fan palms, green chrysanthemums and much more.
ferns — a stunning addition to thebouquet, decorating banquet tables and the aisle at an outdoor ceremony, and even for decorating acake.
Liana-like and climbing plants ideal for creating aarch or photo zone, without much effort you can weave a slider on a banquet table from them.
monstera leaves have extraordinary beauty and look so spectacular at theparty!
philodendron leaves come in completely different shapes and sizes — choose which look will fit into your decor in the best way!
Twigs of willow, olive, birch Due to their flexibility and elegance, they are excellent for creating jewelry of interesting shapes.for weaving wreaths and decorating chairs, chandeliers.
Wedding Decoration: Tips and Secrets
Let’s tell you a little secret: the Botanic style is perfect for brides who want to decorate theiron their own and for those who want to save money. Forget about complex decorative designs and expensive flowers. Fern leaves, willow twigs, field spikelets, reeds, rose hips, foliage of wild shrubs — you can collect decor for yourin nature outside the city, in the country or in the neighbor’s front garden! And what is especially pleasant: by correctly combining greenery, glass, candles and porcelain, you will get absolutely trendy and a very stylish holiday. catch a few ideas from Chanfashion !
- If you are lucky enough to find a place to celebrate with wooden tables, forget the tablecloths! The natural color of wood and shades of green look the best together! If you really want to, you can lay a narrow ribbon of fabric or lace in the center of each table.
- If there are definitely tablecloths at your wedding, choose only natural, rough fabric textures: linen, cotton, bleached burlap. Plates: either white porcelain or clear glass. Look how cool fern leaves look under a glass plate!
- Not only bouquets of greenery in vases can decorate banquet tables, but also flowerpots with fresh flowers! Who does not have grandmothers, aunts, godparents or girlfriends with window sills filled with flower pots? So that the variety of plants does not visually overload the space, take care of the pots: purchase or make your own plain, identical covers for flowerpots.
By the way, planting seeds or seedlings in flowerpots is an unusual themed entertainment for guests! They can take their flowerpots home as a souvenir.
- There can be a lot of glass! Not necessarily vases and plates, you can independently make an original decor for yourbanquet. Ordinary jars — to transform into florariums, and empty bottles — into original candlesticks. Nothing complicated!
- Do not disregard the ceiling and chandeliers. If you don’t have long branches in your arsenal that can be hung like living garlands, do it yourself! Look how simple and beautiful: use mini clothespins to attach leaves and twigs to the string!
The image of the bride
Lovely, what a pretty bride at a botanical wedding! Tons of cosmetics and heavy lovers let others wait. Our bride loves nature and herself, she is as natural as possible. Wedding dress — from light, flowing fabrics. The embroidery or print with floral motifs decorating the top of the outfit looks unusually good. The color of the dress can be either white or ivorylight gray, pale pink.
Add bridal hair alive flowers or elegant decoration — and your image of a beautiful bride at the Botanicalis completed!
The bride’s bouquet
Your bouquet can be with or without flowers! After all, fern leaves themselves look cool. If flowers, then dim: chrysanthemums, tea roses, carnations.
Botanical stylecake continues the concept of naturalness and naturalness. Open cakes and foliage decoration, if the mastic is then white and no extra details.
Absolutely gorgeous dessert in the art deco style!
Now answer just one question: how can you not like this style? Even if not completely, but partially, every bride can use it at her wedding. Still undecided on the style and color palette? Then see our other articles from the Wedding Color and Style Section!
We wish you an easy and pleasant preparation for theand holiday, in beauty and emotions incomparable with any other!