A magnificent wedding and a chic bridesmaid dress are what young girls draw in their imagination in great detail long before the official marriage proposal. But when the moment “X” comes, it often happens that the image invented earlier no longer corresponds to the modern canons of fashion; circumstances have changed or even the tastes of the hero of the occasion herself. And again, the question arises of which wedding dress to choose for the bride, and how not to get lost in the countless existing options. The following tips are designed to help newly-made brides choose the right wedding dress.What style to choose?
The choice of dress style largely depends on the features of the bride’s figure. Not all models will look equally good on girls of different builds. Therefore, first of all, it is necessary to objectively assess your strengths and weaknesses, and only then start searching for the perfect wedding dress.
- Owners of a chiseled figure are ideally suited for a classic wedding outfit, consisting of a corsage and a fluffy multi-layered skirt. “Ball gown”, as this style is also called, will also look good on slightly overweight girls who want to hide overly massive hips and emphasize the waist.
- A‑line wedding dresses are suitable for short brides. This style is considered universal and suits almost everyone. The romantic image of a bride in a lace dress with a tight-fitting “top” and a skirt smoothly expanding downwards has been and remains relevant at all times.
- A long narrow dress with a train (or without it) can only be afforded by girls with an ideal figure, preferably tall. Expensive fabric (usually natural silk or satin) compensates for the simplicity of the cut, as a result of which the bride in such a dress looks like a true queen.
- Quite often, on the day of the wedding, the bride is already in an “interesting position”. In this case, the above options are not suitable here, especially if the tummy has already noticeably rounded. If you do not know what a dress for a pregnant bride should look like, we advise you to pay attention to Greek dresses with a high waist. Models in the Empire style look especially touching on expectant mothers, but they are also perfect for girls who cannot boast of a pronounced waist.
- The Mermaid silhouette is ideal for girls who love to be the center of attention and catch admiring glances. However, this option is not suitable for everyone. To look stunning in such a dress, you must have a truly luxurious body without a single flaw. The mermaid style dress is tight-fitting and seductively emphasizes the charming curves of the perfect female body.
A white dress is no longer an obligatory attribute of a wedding celebration. Today, brides, especially those remarrying, are choosing alternative and sometimes unexpected shades. After all, if the bride is 40 years old, a snow-white dress will look at least ridiculous. Instead of the traditional white, which, by the way, is not yet suitable for everyone, the following colors of wedding dresses for adult brides are most popular:
- ivory (ivory);
If the wedding is themed, the outfits of the newlyweds can be made in the appropriate colors. Turquoise, purple, blue, green, red and even black and white bridesmaid dresses have long been no surprise. Nevertheless, choosing bright extravagant colors, it should be understood that fashion is fleeting, and the bride is initially a gentle and bright image, a symbol of purity and purity.