Not the last role in the image of the bride is played by thebouquet. The choice of accessory is given no less importance than the dress. Girls turn to professional florists to make the element perfect. There are no strict rules, however, when choosing flowers, it is recommended to take into account the style of the celebration and the image of the bride and groom.
What should be the bride’s bouquet?
When preparing for the celebration, the girls are wondering how to choose a bridal bouquet? Stylists are advised to adhere to the following nuances:
- the composition emphasizes the individuality of the newlywed. The right bouquet reflects the girl’s state of mind, her emotions and experiences;
- traditional flowers for the composition are the following: roses, lilies, irises, callas;
- given that the holiday lasts for several hours, or even the whole day, thebouquet must be kept fresh, so you should choose flowers that are resistant to weather conditions;
- the shade matters only based on the desire of the bride and the tone of thedress. If you choose pastel-colored flowers, they symbolize luxury and well-being. The composition of bright colors will bring an original zest to the image. Catchy tones are recommended for charismatic brides with a burning temperament;
- the bouquet should look harmonious not only with the dress, but also with shoes, makeup, and accessories.
Rustic bridal bouquet
Restraint in design, which symbolizes closeness to natural motifs, is characterized by a rusticbouquet:
- additional components are distinguished by deliberate rudeness, but at the same time, the naturalness of materials and textures. However, the grace and beauty of nature slips through;
- when composing a composition, it is worth adhering to the rule — a natural look is above all. Arustic bouquet looks like the girl has just picked flowers in the field;
- rustic composition is characterized by such elements as long and somewhat uneven, uneven stems, careless asymmetry;
- a minimum of decor is used, mostly details are taken from simple materials. Ideally, the composition consists of field plants, such as daisies, cornflowers, lavender, bluebells. The set can be supplemented with peonies, asters and dahlias, but these flowers are not the main ones.
Bridal bouquet in boho style
A boho-stylebouquet is also popular, endowed with the following characteristics:
- in shades, the flowers may not repeat the shades used in thedecor, but should be combined with them. When creating a composition, it is important not to overdo it;
- theboho bouquet also includes wild flowers, to which it is allowed to add deadwood, flax and wheat stalks, and thistles. Flowers are allowed to take artificial. The set is decorated with lace, connected with rough denim;
- boho style is represented not only by the classical direction. It is associated with such motifs as Provence, ethnic, hippie, gypsy. For each miniature field bouquet will come in handy.
Wedding bouquets in the Greek style
The main rule of stylists who create a Greek-style bridal bouquet is to stick to light shades and not make the composition too voluminous:
- it is important that the accessory is proportional to the figure of the bride;
- suitable shades for a bouquet: pastel, pure white with lots of greenery, pink, peach, light coral.
- from plants it is worth choosing a rose, anemone, daffodil, hyacinth, peony, lily, asters, crocuses and irises;
- sprigs of such shrubs and trees as myrtle, olive, fern, ivy should be added to thebouquet;
- you should refrain from chrysanthemums, orchids, alstroemerias and gerberas, because they do not grow in Greece. Framing should be done with olive branches, ruscus, eucalyptus, myrtle;
- in shape, the bouquet is made round, elongated in the form of a “rod”, disheveled, where the plants are freely spaced, and there are no clear boundaries.
Bridal bouquet in the style of minimalism
A popular solution among newlyweds is abouquet in the style of minimalism:
- when creating an accessory taboo — notes of pomposity and pretentiousness. The bouquet is characterized by a special sophistication combined with simplicity. Suitable colors — natural tones;
- a small minimalistbouquet is a small flower arrangement with a minimum number of plants. It is recommended to refrain from many decorative elements. It is even appropriate to make a composition from one flower, for example, a peony, chrysanthemum or a large rose.
Bridal bouquet in Provence style
The trendy version of the last seasons is a Provence-stylebouquet:
- a simple shape is suitable for an accessory. Guests should get the impression that the plants were just plucked from the field;
- of the shades, lavender, light beige, sky blue, olive are ideal.
- Yellow is allowed, but in moderation. To convey the spirit of Provence, it is advised to use a satin ribbon instead of twine, lace;
- The first plant that comes to mind is lavender. A delicatebouquet often includes ears of cereal crops;
- it is better to entrust the composition in the Provence style to an experienced florist, since many wildflowers die without water in record time, and you need to know exactly what to combine details with.
The bridal bouquet in eco-style is justifiably popular:
- when compiling the composition, one should adhere to maximum environmental friendliness. Spectacular, but unusual will be the option of red poppies. The accessory is made as a mono-bouquet or a prefabricated composition;
- the set should be assembled from garden daisies, cornflowers, bluebells. An eco-style accessory should combine a variety of natural colors. Preferred shades are white and green;
- it is better if there are small flowers in the bouquet, for example, lilies of the valley, fuchsia, jasmine, plumeria. They can be accompanied by roses, lilies, orchids or asters. From greenery, it is worth using asparagus, aspidistra, bergras, fern, ruskusl, salal.
Wedding bouquet in Tiffany style
The accessory should look expensive and elegant, but not vulgar. A small Tiffany-style bridal bouquet is endowed with the following features:
- It is recommended to combine black and white colors. Decoration is carried out using a turquoise hue. The bouquet has an interesting shape — round with a cylindrical part for hands;
- Tiffany-style accessory includes flowers such as cornflowers, American forget-me-nots or nemophiles, pansies, irises, bluebells.
- plants are selected in blue or turquoise. Since such flowers are not common, you will have to try to find them;
- necessarily there is a binding of the lower part of the stems. To do this, use either ribbons of a suitable color, or ribbons, lace, fabrics of a different shade with turquoise additions.
Flowers for abouquet
Every girl wants everything to be perfect on herday. Therefore, no less attention is spent on the appearance, shape and content of the bouquet than on the dress and decor of the room. Creating a bridal bouquet from fresh flowers, stylists adhere to the following nuances:
- when compiling an accessory, it is worth considering the color, style and material of the dress. Many brides traditionally choose a white bouquet, for example, from tea or spray roses. Chrysanthemums and carnations are considered classic flowers for abouquet;
- those who appreciate oriental wisdom and culture should use peonies. These flowers mean a happy and strong marriage. The bouquet can consist entirely of tulips. The main thing is to consider their color. Violet symbolizes loyalty and favor, burgundy symbolizes ideal love.
An accessory is often created from:
- roses, which are a symbol of love and passion;
- orchids symbolizing wealth, fertility;
- lilies that prophesy a long marriage;
- hydrangeas, meaning mutual understanding and wealth.
An interesting solution is a gypsophila bride’s bouquet:
- the flower in England is called “baby’s breath”, and in Germany — “bride’s veil”. Gypsophila is suitable for girls who are tired of patterns, with impeccable taste. The flower is chosen by brides with a rich inner world, who are alien to vulgarity;
- gypsophila should be combined with flowers such as roses and freesias, orchids, tulips;
- an excellent mono-bouquet comes out of gypsophila.
Wedding bouquet of roses
A classic that is not influenced by fashion — a bridal bouquet of roses:
- a win-win solution — a snow-white version, symbolizing freshness and purity. An alternative is pastel colors, for example, cream roses;
- red roses are a symbol of passion, acting as a bright accent detail against the background of a snow-white dress;
- the set can be made strict, or elegant, gentle or romantic;
- a round shape is allowed, in which the flowers are arranged in a spiral, resulting in a neat bouquet on a small handle-stem.
Wedding bouquet of daisies
A laconic, but effective option would be a bridal bouquet of daisies:
- The flower symbolizes modesty and simplicity. The bouquet is made up of large or small flowers;
- bright, but a little naive composition — chamomile, coupled with cornflowers. The main thing is to use small flowers. The kit should be done neat;
- daisies go great with sunflowers, expensive garden flowers.
Wedding bouquet of dried flowers
One of the most fashionable compositions, which looks no less colorful and fragrant than an accessory made from fresh flowers, is a bridal bouquet made from dried flowers. An arrangement of dried flowers is suitable for a celebration in any style, but the most suitable theme is an eco-friendly wedding. Florists recommend using plants such as:
- pampas grass, purple fountain grass, sedge, wheat;
- raspberry or willow branches;
- poppy pods, physalis or lotus.
Wedding bouquet of lilies
A variety of plants with the help of which the delicate bouquet of the bride is embodied is lilies:
- we are allowed to use only this type of flowers, both in monochrome and in multi-colored execution;
- large lilies harmoniously look framed by small flowers, fresh small leaves, shading the beauty of the main details;
- the set will organically complement the bride’s outfit, made in romantic pastel colors.
Wedding bouquet of white peonies
A mono-composition of peonies, of which the bride’s white bouquet stands, looks noble and stylish:
- it is worth considering that peonies are seasonal flowers that grow in June-early June, therefore they are suitable for summer brides;
- it is allowed to assemble a ball or a round set from flowers. The form is universal;
- to fill the void, you should use hydrangeas, buds, greenery and decor. This option goes well with a fluffy dress.
Wedding bouquet of chrysanthemums
The composition that makes up the bride’s bouquet of chrysanthemums looks beautiful and gentle:
- the set will give the image of harmony and grace. Tradition says that the brides who choose this flower will have a strong union, because it is blessed by heaven itself;
- Much depends on the shade of the chrysanthemum. If the flower is white, it symbolizes the purity and purity of the bride. A bouquet of red chrysanthemums will suit girls with a strong character. Purple flowers are suitable for brides who want to stand out from the crowd;
- chanfashion.store/wp-content/uploads/ composition of chrysanthemums is performed in the form of a mono-bouquet or in combination with other flowers.
Wedding bouquet of carnations
An extraordinary solution — a bridal bouquet of carnations:
- the flower goes well with other plants, resistant to weather conditions. Cloves are available all year round, have a charming aroma;
- when composing a composition, you should focus on the shade. If white carnations are taken, they symbolize innocent purity. When yellow carnations are present in a bouquet, they speak of family well-being.
Wildflower bridal bouquet
To decorate a celebration in the style of boho, rustic, Provence, abouquet of wild flowers is ideal:
- the emphasis is on the sophistication of the set, consisting of small attractive flowers;
- chamomile, cornflowers, buttercups and other field varieties are taken to draw up the design;
- the framing with greenery, which is taken in the form of twigs or large leaves, looks organic.
Wedding bouquet of tulips
Particularly noteworthy are such flowers for the bride’s bouquet as tulips:
- the composition of tulips suits both young, dreamy girls and adult beauties. A democratic but beautiful flower will appeal to creative girls;
- the tulip looks great in a solo version, in combination with other flowers. It should be combined with field or garden varieties, such as irises, gerberas or peonies;
- if you need a luxurious composition, you should use roses, callas or lilies. However, it is not recommended to combine more than three pure colors.