Many girls, after receiving an invitation to theof a friend, friend, relatives, find themselves in a difficult situation. Of course, they are excited about the future outfit — they want the dress to look appropriate and original, slim, look expensive and elegant.
In fact, choosing a dress for aas a guest in the summer can be a pleasant chore if you know the nature of the event:
- Informal weddings are held outdoors, in marquees, inexpensive places. Most of the celebration in this case takes place during daylight hours, so you won’t need an evening dress. But a beautiful long sundress, a trouser or skirt suit, a light sheath dress is perfect.
- A semi-formalinvolves evening, festive, but not too magnificent events. For this occasion, you can purchase elegant open dresses, cocktail dresses.
- If you were invited to an official wedding, then, apparently, you will have to spend money on an expensive outfit. Most often, in the invitation to such an event, a dress code for women is indicated — an evening dress. Going to this wedding, do not deny yourself luxury — a long dress forguests in the summer can be decorated with pearls, beads, rhinestones, semi-precious stones.
Of course, when choosing an outfit, you should take into account your age, position in society. By the way, thematic weddings require special attention, when the newlyweds specify the style of thein the invitation, and the guests try to choose the appropriate outfit.
Summer dress for aas a guest ‑dress code rules
Thinking through your image, you need to know some features:
- If the ceremony involves a wedding, you should give up bright, defiant dresses, take care of a headdress.
- It is advisable not to wear a white dress for guests to a summer- it can divert attention from the bride. A black outfit is also not desirable.
- Wedding dresses for guests in the summer can be bright, but not flashy.
- Accessories also play an important role — don’t wear all your best at once. Femininity and elegance are the best adornment of a woman.
If you doubt the status of the event, the appropriateness of your outfit, then any bride planning awill be happy to answer your questions — do not be afraid to ask her for advice.