Not everyone can grow long curls, however, for a professional stylist this is not a problem. A variety ofhairstyles for medium hair allow any young girl and older woman to look great at a celebration dedicated to her marriage.
Wedding hairstyles for medium hair 2017
The creation of a bride’s look is completely subject to current fashion trends, which change noticeably with each season. Hair styling is no exception. Wedding hairstyles for medium hair in 2017 may be different, however, all of them are simply obliged to emphasize the tenderness, fragility, beauty and grace of a young lady. For this reason, the following options are ideal for creating a festive look:
- discreet kichki, which can be located anywhere on the head. They create an atmosphere of mystery and mystery around the future wife;
- Gorgeoushairstyles for medium hair in the Greek style. They are very concise and at the same time voluminous, and are ideally combined with outfits related to the Empire fashion trend;
- luxurious variations with a veil or a diadem-tiara will suit a classicdress and adorn a young beauty who is getting married for the first time;
- in addition, in 2017retro hairstyles for medium hair are very relevant.
What is the besthairstyle for medium hair?
Even a professional stylist cannot give an unequivocal answer to the question of whichhairstyles for medium hair look best. The styling should be in harmony with the entire image of the newlywed as a whole — herdress, shoes and accessories, and should match the type of face of the hero of the occasion and the make-up chosen by her. In addition, in many respects the appearance of the hair depends on the color, condition and structure of the strands. Meanwhile, there arehairstyles for medium hair that look good and fit most formal looks.
Wedding hairstyles for medium hair — Greek style
Wedding styling for medium hair, made in the ancient Greek style, is ideal for the owner of curly curls. Meanwhile, beauties with straight strands can also turn to her, since today there are many ways to curl them into tight curls and fix them in this state for the entire duration of the celebration. Wedding antique hairstyles for medium hair have many varieties, for example:
- korimbos, or antique knot. In this version, all the hairs are curled into tight curls and collected in a high kitchka;
- the ancient Greek braid is performed in a non-tight way with the interweaving of satin ribbons or flowers;
- the Greek tail is collected from tight curls and is fixed below the back of the head. At the same time, not all hairs can get into it — part of the curls can frame the face.
Wedding hairstyle-curls for medium hair
Gracefulcurls for medium hair allow you to create a variety of looks with or without additional decorative elements. The most popular varieties among them are the following:
- strict and careless braids;
- all kinds of options with weaving, in which the curls are laid by weaving on the side or on top;
- loose curls flowing over the shoulders;
- strands collected with satin ribbons;
- high buns with flowing curls.
Highhairstyles for medium hair
To remove all the hairs up or most of them are preferred by those persons who opted for adress that seductively opens the shoulders. Thesehairstyles for medium hair with or without bangs emphasize the neck and décolleté area, so they are ideal for young brides who boast delicate and youthful skin in this area.
Loosehairstyles for medium hair
Uncomplicatedhairstyles for medium hair length, which are based on loose strands, can even be done independently. They are incredibly natural, thanks to which they make the future spouse tender, romantic and mysterious. Such a modification requires a mandatory addition in the form of properly selected jewelry. So, for example, this could be:
- long or short veil;
- floristic compositions harmoniously combined with the bride’s bouquet and the groom’s boutonniere;
- studs with rhinestones or pearls;
- exquisite hairpins;
- diadem-tiara or crown;
- bezel decorated with precious stones.
Wedding hairstyles on the side for medium hair
Asymmetric bridal hairstyles for medium hair look charming. Since one side of the head is open at the same time, they must be supplemented with large long earrings or clip-on earrings. In addition, suchhairstyles for medium hair are not suitable for everyone — they look best on owners of an elongated or oval face. Adress for this variety should also be suitable. So, in this case, elegant decoration with an “American” neckline or a frank toilet with a deep neckline and bare shoulders would be ideal.
Wedding hairstyles for medium hair with a veil
A veil is considered a symbol of innocence and purity, so it can often be seen on young newlyweds. Beautifulhairstyles for medium hair in combination with this accessory look even better, however, in order to obtain a harmonious look, certain recommendations must be taken into account, for example, such as:
- chubby beauties should choose high bouffant and not too long veil;
- owners of a square face should leave the strands loose or make a voluminous haircut;
- finally, for beauties with an oval or triangular face, any hairstyle of a bride with a veil for medium hair will suit, however, care must be taken that the chosen appearance does not weigh down graceful features.
Fashionable hairstyles for medium hair
The bride’s hairstyle for medium hair should be well combined with the image, match thedress and emphasize the natural beauty of its owner. There are many options, thanks to which the newlywed will look stylish and attractive and will be able to receive a lot of admiring exclamations and compliments from those present at the celebration.
Hairstyles with flowers for medium hair for a wedding
Flowers are an indispensable attribute at any celebration dedicated to the creation of a young family. They decorate the room in which the festive banquet takes place, the cars in which the newlyweds and their guests move, as well as the images of the heroes of the occasion and their witnesses. Beautifulhairstyles for medium hair can also be obtained using floral decor.
Live and artificial buds can decorate both complex and simple options. Strands or intertwined pigtails in them act as stems and leaves. Such compositions look unusually romantic and feminine, which is why they so often become the subject of choice for young brides. They look especially good on slender short girls who become even more graceful and fragile.
Bridesmaid hairstyle for medium hair with a diadem
The tiara is one of the most popular pieces of jewelry used to complete the look of a girl getting married. It can resemble a crown, tiara or a thin bezel, decorated with rhinestones, beads, pearls or precious stones, have a discreet design or shimmer with all the colors of the rainbow. In any case, this accessory makes the future spouse unusually elegant, feminine and romantic and demonstrates her unique taste to those around her.
When choosing a hairstyle for medium length hair for a wedding, complemented by this product, it is recommended to consider the following features:
- chubby beauties should give their preference to accessories that are slightly elongated to the top. If the face of the future spouse has the shape of a classic oval, it is right to choose an accessory whose width is the same along the entire length;
- the diadem-tiara and the styling itself should be in harmony with theattire. So, the richer the festive attire looks, the more voluminous the hair should be, and the decorative elements used to create it should be as luxurious as possible;
- the strands located in front of the diadem should be laid smoothly. Behind this product, on the contrary, additional volume should be artificially created, for example, with the help of fleece.
Wedding bun for medium hair with decor
Beautiful and easyhairstyles for medium hair usually have the shape of a bun. According to some girls and fashion stylists, it looks too simple and is not suitable for such a solemn event as aceremony. In fact, there are a myriad of ways to decorate this elemental hairstyle so that it becomes festive, sophisticated and elegant.
So, a perfectly smoothbun for medium hair can be varied with the following items:
- fresh or artificial flowers;
- various hairpins;
- expensive jewelry;
- studs with inlay;
- beautiful combs;
- satin ribbons and bows;
- miniature luminous garland;
- figures of butterflies or birds from various materials;
- veil, mesh, veil or diadem.
Bundles for marriage registration can be a little sloppy. In this case, one or more strands stick out from the made kitchka, which give their owner playfulness and coquettishness. Such bundles should not be overloaded with too many decorative elements — they look perfect framed by neat satin ribbons or discreet jewelry, such as large pearls. In addition, such bundles are surprisingly combined with a delicate openwork mesh.