Theis considered one of the main events in the life of every girl, so on this solemn day everything should be perfect. Wedding hairstyles are no exception in this regard. They are selected taking into account the features of the type of appearance of the bride, the length of her hair and the chosen dress.
Wedding hairstyles 2017 — fashion trends
Fashion trends, which are represented by styling for thethis year, suggest both new trends and well-known classics. We can distinguish suchhairstyles 2017:
- braids, beautifully braided to one side and decorated with flowers;
- weaving made in different ways;
- loose curls;
- beam collected at the top or bottom;
- stacked in retro style.
The mood of the bride and the general atmosphere of the holiday will depend on the right image. Beautifulhairstyles play an important role in this matter. They should be in harmony with the dress, the type of appearance, the shape of the face of the newlywed, fit into the general style of the solemn event. There are such styling that are invariably popular and among which any girl will be able to choose a styling that most successfully reflects her personality and suits her appearance:
- bundles located high or low;
- all kinds of braids, flagella and weaving;
- loose, curled into small or large curls;
- using various accessories: tiaras, flowers, ribbons, beads, pearls, rhinestones and other jewelry.
Wedding hairstyles with a diadem
One of the best styling options that will help you feel the solemnity of the moment ishairstyles with a crown. In addition to the aesthetic function, the tiara also has a practical purpose: it is very convenient to fix the veil with its help, and this combination looks incredibly impressive. You can wear this accessory with different styling options:
- with loose curls;
- with hair collected with all kinds of weaves.
For girls who do not have lush hair, collectedhairstyles are ideal. They visually add volume, which is achieved with the help of successful styling or specially selected hairpieces. Among the most common options are:
- high beamwhich can be complemented by various accessories: a veil can be attached under it, beautifully arranged flowers will look good around the beam;
- high tailconsisting of strands effectively curled into large curls, it can also be complemented by all sorts of decorative elements.
Wedding hairstyles with loose hair
Traditionally, one of the most feminine and romantic looks is the one for which the hair is left loose. Hairstyle variations may vary depending on the length of the girl’s hair. So, for the fair sex, whom nature has awarded with long and thick strands, we can recommend the following stylishhairstyles:
- strands can be wound with large curls, and then collected into one common;
- styling can be done in the following ways: leave loose hair at the back or release it to one side;
- chanfashion.store/wp-content/uploads/ hairstyles look spectacular if the hair is additionally decorated with pearl threads or natural flowers;
- the side strands at the temple can be twisted and stabbed at the back of the head, and the back ones can be left loose.
For those girls who do not have long strands, there are also variations on how to style loose curls beautifully. So, you can opt for one of the types that representhairstyles on a square:
- a small pile is made, and a veil is pinned on top;
- strands are pre-wound and then combed to give them naturalness;
- to fix the veil, a tiara is used, which gives the image a spectacular and luxurious look;
- you can use additional accessories, but you should remember not to overload the image with them.
Wedding hairstyle “bun”
A classic that does not go out of fashion for a long period of time is a bun. It will look especially good on owners of long hair, but girls with strands of medium length will also be able to afford it. One of the most successful combinations arehairstyles with bangs and a bun. It can be made in two versions:
- highly located, can be combined with all kinds of weaves;
- low, complemented by a delicate veil, which is attached under it.
On the day of the wedding, every bride wants to be perfect from the tips of her shoes to the last lock of her hair. Therefore, they begin to think about creating the image of a girl long before the holiday. Equally important are the most beautifulhairstyles, which become a harmonious addition and accent to the image. Many options are being reviewed, factors such as facial contours, color and style of outfit are taken into account. Among the fashionable variations of styling, the following can be listed:
- stylists call the most suitable high, which provides guests with the opportunity to see the beauty of the dress;
- at the discretion of the brides, the good old classic is offered — a bunch, which is decorated with ribbons and flowers;
- equally popular arehairstyles-braids. At the same time, weaving can be both tight and disheveled, in both cases it looks incredibly impressive.
Wedding hairstyles with real flowers
Wedding hairstyles with flowers that fit perfectly into the festive style are considered an expression of tenderness and lightness. To create it, you should know which plants are best suited for this and follow certain recommendations, which are as follows:
- The choice of flowers is influenced by the time of year when theis to take place. So, in winter it is not recommended to use orchids and lilies, because delicate flowers will quickly die from frost. Roses that are resistant to both summer heat and low temperatures are considered the best option.
- When decorating strands with fresh flowers, you should think about how they fit in size with other accessories. It is better to choose large flowers for large ones, and combine small buds with small decorations. If the dress is richly sheathed with rhinestones and pearls, then the presence of flowers will spoil the whole look.
Wedding hairstyles with braids
Braids, familiar to any girl from childhood, can look very elegant in the image of a bride. Braidedhairstyles are considered one of the most beautiful, styling is popular because it gives sophistication and elegance to the image. The advantage of braids is that they are suitable for both airy outfits and strict classic ones. Masters advise before weaving to decide on accessories and various decorations. This year, you can designate suchfashionable hairstyles:
- preference is given to lighter and airy options;
- you can combine braid and Greek style;
- disheveled curls that are gathered in a braid will give ease
- the most common way to braid a braid is to make a fishtail;
- a free French braid also looks great;
- the braid can be located at the back or side, obliquely or wrapped around the head, giving the image a romantic touch.
Wedding hairstyles in the Greek style
Ancient Greece has long ceased to exist, but the myths about the goddesses still inspire the creation of unique images. Stylists learned a lot of interesting things for hair styling in the Greek style. The following fashionablehairstyles 2017 are offered to the attention of the newlyweds:
- raised strands on the sides, which are fixed with a double or triple hoop, different hairpins;
- curls are collected in a bun at the back of the head, and decorated with beads or flowers on top. At the same time, the forehead remains open, but several strands may fall on the sides;
- the forehead should be completely open, and the strands should be raised high. A little higher than the forehead, over the strands, they attach an ornament consisting of several patterned ribbons. Each of them may look like a braid or a narrow bracelet with stones;
- chanfashion.store/wp-content/uploads/ hairstyles for long hair with bangs can also be done in the Greek style. To do this, the strands are curled into large curls, and the bangs are distributed and stabbed on the sides.
Wedding retro hairstyles
Retro-stylehairstyles are firmly in fashion, so no matter which option a girl chooses, she will be able to look both modern and stylish. The main details that are represented byhairstyles without a veil are:
- smooth shiny curls;
- lack of the slightest hint of disorder;
- perfect performance.
For owners of short haircuts, retro style will be a godsend, because in a short time she can turn into a beauty from the 20s of the last century. Among the most common are the following:
- If there is a bang, it is mainly laid on its side, and the curls are decorated with a bow or hoop.
- Thehairstyle of the bride of past years is a good “babette” known to everyone. To create it, you need a strong pile on the crown and an abundance of varnish. She visually stretches her face, making the girl more slender.
Wedding hairstyles under a veil
For those brides who prefer to use a veil to create a festive look, we can recommend the following options with which you can successfully combine this accessory andhairstyles:
- They can be quite simple, for example, just loose hair that falls in light waves on the back. Veil and long strands are ideally combined if you make beautiful curls.
- With a single-layer or multi-layer veil, the strands collected at the back of the head are well combined. It can be a classic bun to which a veil is attached. In order not to be too boring, it is decorated with flowers and various accessories.
- One of the most common arehairstyles with a diadem and a veil. This accessory makes you feel like a real princess.