Floristics in theceremony not only acts as a decor in the design of the celebration area, but is also an integral element in the image of the bride. In addition to beautiful compositions,hairstyles with flowers, which perfectly convey the romantic and feminine style, have become a popular solution.
Wedding hairstyles 2017 with flowers
It is not the first season that delicate flowers and romantic ensembles are especially popular in women’s fashion. In the new season, stylists offer not only artificial ideas, but also irresistiblehairstyles with fresh flowers 2017. The very type of plants depends directly on the taste of the fashionista. But there are also win-win solutions that have become classics. To date, designers most of all prefer such the most stylish and versatile models for any type of appearance:
- Wedding hairstyle — t loose hair with flowers. Ideal would be curls or a smooth surface, conveying all the lightness, romance and tenderness of the image. In this case, both an overhead flower hairpin and woven accessories are appropriate.
- High styling. Modern fashion welcomes the addition of flowers to classic updos. A high tail, entwined with delicate floristry and greenery, is also considered popular.
- bundle. To combine with floristry, stylists insist on low and loose styles. In such a model, you should not overdo it with additions.
- Asymmetric models. Single elements and small bouquets will perfectly complement any option on the side — loose curls, simple and complex weaving on one side.
Beautifulhairstyles with flowers
When choosing a hair accessory for the bride, it is important to follow the same format with the outfit and accessories and current fashion trends. After all, even the most interesting and original compositions may not suit the type of appearance, the general direction of the celebration and the design as a whole. Today, stylists have noted the most stylishhairstyles with flowers:
- Decoration of ahairstyle with flowers of wild breeds. This option will be a great solution for ain the style of boho, rustic, forest holiday. Wild compositions are best combined with unassembled or chaotic, careless styles.
- roses. This choice is fully consistent with the classics. Small details in large-scale decoration are especially popular.
- Adding berries and fruits. For a bright appearance with the right features, a floristic assortment with the addition of seasonal berries and fruits will be fashionable. This option is most relevant for an autumn wedding.
Wedding hairstyles with flowers for long hair
Owners of great length are provided with the widest variety of stylish models. Universalhairstyles with flowers for long curls — a loose version and a malvinka. The combination of floristry and woven ribbon looks interesting and very feminine. Instead of textiles, live green vines and leaves are often used. Fashion designers prefer not to remove the length to emphasize femininity and sophistication. Therefore, the decor is chosen, as a rule, small, but large-scale.
Wedding hairstyles with flowers for medium hair
For owners of moderate length, professionals offer to slightly raise the curls, but pay attention to the volume. The most popular is thehaircut with flowers. If your length allows, the strands can be curled into large curls or slightly wavy. Chaotic small strands are considered relevant for straight models. And for themed holidays, an interesting solution would be the direction of the 20s, decorated with a bandage with floral trim.
Wedding hairstyles for short hair with flowers
For short haircuts, it is difficult to choose an original and expressive version. Therefore, the main focus should be on decoration. A fashionable shorthairstyle with a flower is an evenly combed smooth surface, stabbed with a large bud or a voluminous bouquet. A floral diadem in combination with a raised crown will be relevant. And the fashion trend of recent seasons for a short length has become an ensemble of floristry with a veil.
Fashionable hairstyles with flowers
Current style trends play one of the main functions in a competent and successful choice. Floristics will always add freshness, youth and femininity to the image. But ahairstyle with flowers in the hair must be fashionable. The latest recommendations of stylists come down to these ideas:
- Solid color combinations. To harmoniously combine styling and decor, do not overdo it with contrasting colors. Especially for classic weddings, monochrome ensembles or combinations of several large elements are characteristic.
- Addition of rhinestones and stones. If your model is not complemented by wild plants, then pearls, colored crystals and diamond placers will not be superfluous. You can choose a ready-made metal or textile decoration with forged elements, complemented by rhinestones.
- Bright style. To add saturation, stop at a combination of several shades of the same gamut. For contrast, it is worth picking up two catchy palettes in the colors of floristry.
Wedding hairstyles with a wreath of flowers
Head covering with a wreath has become very popular and stylish for modern weddings. Such an idea will perfectly replace the veil, which will add originality to the overall style. For more strict and classic ensembles, ahairstyle with a rim of flowers is better suited. Accessories are considered popular, both with live and artificial buds, but of a large size.
Wedding hairstyles with a flower on the side
What girl has not stabbed a beautiful flower to her temple at least once in her life? Such an idea will be interesting and very gentle infashion. Best of all, a single element looks on loose or loose strands. To add security to the styling, use a lace bandage. And for confident and bright personalities, ahairstyle with red flowers on one side is ideal.
Wedding hairstyle braid with flowers
The most feminine and romantic model cannot but enter the category of fashion trends. Oblique and careless braids, complex weaving options and simple three-strand solutions are in fashion. Wedding hairstyles with red flowers in the hair look very beautiful, especially if the bride’s outfit is unconventional. To add originality, stylists braid braids and spikelets on their side.
Wedding hairstyles with real flowers
The advantage of artificial decor is its durability. However, in modern fashion, stylists increasingly prefer natural live compositions. Elements of unusual colors and exotic breeds are especially popular. For the perfect accentuation of femininity and traditionality of the image, ahairstyle with fresh flowers and a veil is best suited. However, a translucent detail for the bride’s head can be made from a large-scale ensemble of small inflorescences of a light shade.
Wedding hairstyles with flowers and veil
In a wide range of original and non-standard ideas, traditional classics remain an unshakable trend. A veil is considered not only a decorative element, but also an integral attribute. A long veil covering the head with a floral wreath on top looks very nice. The framing composition can also be placed under the veil, but then you should not cover your head completely. Wedding hairstyles with bangs and flowers suggest placing an accessory on the back of the head. A cross parting can be distinguished by a floral diadem or a wreath with a veil attached to it.
Wedding hairstyles with flowers without a veil
The floristry on the head makes it possible to move away from the traditional image of the bride. Floral combinations and single buds will perfectly replace the veil, taking all the attention to yourself. In this case, the appearance is not deprived of tenderness and romance, which are replenished by flowers. This solution is universal for any style of dress — short, long, puffy, concise. The most popularhairstyles decorated with flowers without a veil are as follows:
- Tiara with buds. An ideal replacement for a veil accessory has always been a beautiful crown, which fixes the styling. In modern fashion, accessories made of forged silver, gilding and other metals have become popular.
- Arrangement for the bride’s bouquet. Harmonious and stylish addition to the head will be identical to the composition in the hands. In this case, the main direction of the image does not matter much, since the floral elements complement each other.
- Big flower on curls. Wedding hairstyle with flowers for a laconic and discreet look — a single but large bud with a free model. Femininity will add a slight waviness of curls.