When thinking through and creating an outfit, the bride sometimes comes across the fact that choosing shoes for ais far from an easy task, and requires no less careful and thoughtful approach than purchasing a dress. That is why girls have to look for an option that meets not only external characteristics, but also has such an equally important quality for shoes as convenience.
Bridal Shoes Guide
Shoes for the bride in their traditional sense should certainly be classic pumps on a thin stiletto heel from 5 centimeters long. However, this is far from a rule requiring non-variable execution. So, not every girl will have such a form of pad on her leg, and in a hot summer in such a model it will be hot and uncomfortable at all. In addition,shoes for the bride should be a harmonious completion of the whole image, not stand out in style and color, match the presence or absence of decorative elements with the dress. Given all these points, the right pair will definitely be found, because the main thing in the question of what the bride’s shoes should be is to remember that:
- it is better to choose leather models, because in them we will be much more comfortable and comfortable for our feet;
- the heel must be stable, even if it is a hairpin, in addition, the bride can choose a model on the platform;
- if the dress is short, it is preferable to chooseshoes with a pointed toe.
Bride’s shoes are different: black, white, red
In addition to snow-white, coloredshoes are also presented to the attention of the bride today. Some shades are very popular today.
- Purple shoes for thewill be perfectly combined with a puffy dress, emphasized by a purple belt at the waist and a bouquet of violets in your hands.
- Redshoes are especially suitable for brides who decide to have a celebration in the Spanish style. So, a red rose in the hair, scarlet lipstick on the lips will be the final touches of the image. The bride in red shoes and accessories of the same color, and the groom in a red shirt or jacket will look Italian bright.
- A bride in black shoes is very rare, unless it is a gothicthat requires the presence of dark shades in the dress.
Thus, colored bridesmaid shoes are preferable to choose bright or pastel colors, provided that there is no desire to opt for traditional white.