The wedding gift that the bride should make to her betrothed is a sure sign that the girl or woman walking down the aisle is simply madly in love and wants to bring joy to her chosen one. However, these days it can be very difficult to find an unusual gift, when all the main time and all the forces will be spent on preparing for one of the main events in a woman’s life. Therefore, there will be nothing wrong with choosing your own version among the ideas already invented and implemented by someone, only slightly correcting them.
Let’s figure out what surprises you can arrange for a potential husband, what he really might like in an unexpectedly received present, what you may need a lot of effort for, and what is perfect for a bride if she has absolutely no free time to choose a gift .
Features of wedding presents
First, you need to specifically decide which moment can be considered the most appropriate to give a pre-prepared gift to the groom from the bride, especially if she has been preparing it for more than one day. If this is a gift that no one else should see, except for the future husband and wife themselves, then it is quite possible to make this wedding present a day or two before the solemn marriage ceremony. The celebration itself can be called a pretty good moment, especially when it is in full swing. However, in such a case, the bride must be 100% sure that her gift to the groom, without a doubt, he will like it and will not become an unpleasant or disappointing surprise. After all, the very moment of its presentation, which is likely to be filmed, so there is definitely no place for unexpected situations at the wedding.
And also, in the presence of guests, one should not present too frank, concerning only newlyweds, or personal (intimate) presents on a solemn wedding day. You should always remember that there may be other people around you — relatives, invited guests, parents on both sides and representatives of older generations. Another rather appropriate moment for giving a present to a man is the period immediately after the official engagement. This option is most often chosen by those who are extremely important for the exchange of gifts to take place before a happy family life begins.
If you are not a very creative person, or you absolutely do not have free time for a long preparation of a congratulatory surprise, you can easily choose and buy for your chosen one such a present that he has long wanted to have, but could not afford. Just remember what he is most interested in, what interests he has, what things your loved one pays his attention to most often, where he usually likes to spend his weekends and vacations. And you will very quickly come up with the idea of what exactly to give your future spouse at the wedding, and not really worry, even if there are only two days left before this significant event.
We list the most popular options.
- Certificate. One of the most successful solutions to the problem of buying a present will be the purchase of a gift certificate for those types of services that the chosen one will obviously like. This may well be a pre-wedding visit to the bathhouse, a romantic trip to a reputable restaurant, a joint bike ride or a memorable carriage ride. If your lover has always liked to dress fashionably, you can give him a certificate with the opportunity to purchase clothes in his favorite store.
- Gift of the expected plan. If you are well aware of the tastes of your chosen one, then without much difficulty you will pick up a rather pleasant and expected present for him. It can be an expensive perfume, original jewelry (cufflinks or a ring), car accessories or equipment for a certain sport. If the chosen surprise is small in size, you can play a little trick on your betrothed by packing the present in a large number of boxes. If your future husband is all right with a sense of humor, then he will appreciate your humor, as it will not be easy for him to get a gift, but it will be fun. Do not regret when making a presentation of special multi-colored packaging and ribbons. Often unexpected and funny gifts are also presented to young people by their parents, so it’s worth talking to them in advance so that your surprises are not identical.
- wedding gift you can always create with your own hands, if at the same time you yourself have some special skill, and, of course, if you dream of expressing emotions that overwhelm you with your gift. Gifts made personally will always be valued more than gifts from stores. But you need to be a real master so that the surprise comes out worthy and arouses the admiration of others and your fiancé. If you can’t choose what exactly you can give your loved one on your wedding day, try to remember what you are talented at and what you can easily create for your loved one.
Here are some really creative ideas, any of which you might like:
- knit a warm sweater or a stylish hat for your loved one;
- design frames for joint photos;
- collect a box or notebook and decorate them with a list of reasons why you love and appreciate your chosen one so much;
- make two parts (halves) of the heart from any suitable material;
- arrange stylish embroidery in a frame (your joint photo can be used as a basis);
- any item in the style of hand made for decoration.
Most of the gifts presented from the bride to the groom are most often not very durable — they are eaten, deteriorate, fail. Therefore, for many brides it is extremely important to choose just such a present that will delight their men for a long time. For example, the idea of ordering a beautiful portrait of your future spouse from a local artist is considered very popular. This kind of original gesture can impress anyone, which is especially important on such a significant day. And you don’t have to spend a lot of free time creating this surprise. You will only need to transfer the photo of your loved one to the master and patiently wait for the moment when he completes the work. For the best result, ask the master to draw your beloved man not as he is shown in the photo, but in the form of a knight or a gallant cavalier.
If the wedding has already cost you too much, then you can pick up an inexpensive, but very unusual gift. You can set aside one evening to make a bright collage of your joint photos with your own hands. For these purposes, you will need scissors, a large sheet of paper and a couple of hours. The most difficult thing here will be to choose a common, unique idea for an idea that will be able to express the seriousness of your joint feelings. In addition, such a collage will easily be combined with other original gifts. In the very center of a sheet of drawing paper, you can place a poem of your own composition or a creative congratulation. Or here you can leave room for a playful certificate with the right of the groom to the unlimited possession of his beloved after marriage.
Another creative idea would be to give the groom a prize cup. It can be engraved with a specific inscription — “For the victory over the heart of the bride” or “For courage on the love front.” In no case should the cup itself look mediocre or cheap. Another unusual gift will be a coupon for one or more wishes. The uniqueness of this gift is that, on the one hand, it does not require much effort to prepare it, and on the other hand, the groom can demand everything he wants from the bride. To heighten interest on the coupon, you can put an expiration date or an expiration time for bonuses. For example, using his wish within three days, the groom will be entitled to 1 additional massage.
Quite often at a wedding you can see a song as a present that the bride sings for her betrothed. It just so happens that this kind of expression of love has become a popular tradition among today’s young people. This is a worthy option, as it does not require too much time for its preparation and almost does not require financial injections. However, when choosing it, one important detail must be taken into account. Only a really well-performed song can be considered a gift. A song performed without a soul, by a bride who does not have good vocal abilities, is unlikely to be able to greatly please her beloved. For this reason, brides need to sensibly assess their own vocal abilities so as not to lose face in front of relatives and guests gathered for the celebration.
If you are not particularly lucky with your voice, this is not a reason to be upset. You can easily opt for dancing, as they definitely do not require any special talent from you. You only need to take a couple of lessons from an experienced choreographer. Do not create a staged dance on your own. It is better to pay a competent professional who will stage any dance and make it much more spectacular and spectacular.
And also professionals advise to pay attention not only to solo projects, but also to group options. You can come up with a dance of the bride and her girlfriends as a gift to the newlywed. Any groom will be happy to see that his beloved was able to gather friends to please her lover.
Another creative gift from the bride to the groom is a properly organized flash mob. For example, you can come up with an interesting number in which all the participants one by one will say pleasant compliments for the groom. However, it takes a lot of time to prepare such a flash mob, and you will have to ask your friends to support this idea and willingly participate in it.
But also do not ignore the “live” performances, which are also extremely popular today. You can, for example, show a beautiful acrobatic number or demonstrate your skills in juggling. True, this kind of action is suitable only for those who are seriously interested in such things at a professional level. Pyrotechnic performances are also very popular — you can organize a fire show, an incendiary dance in a circle of fire, or demonstrate juggling with flashing torches. If you have no particular desire to do it yourself, then you can always pay professionals in their field to entertain the groom and guests.
Lyrics has long evoked only the warmest emotions in others. And it does not matter who exactly reads poetry at the same time — a man or a woman. The main thing is that the lines come from the very depths of the heart. The text of the verse itself needs to be printed on a very beautiful sheet of paper in order to pass it on to the future husband a little later. As for the lyrical work itself, it is best to write it yourself. If you have problems with rhyming, then you can also turn to experienced poets or writers. By your joint efforts, you can come up with an amazing congratulatory poem that can become the anthem of a newly created young family.
Original gift to the groom from the bride at the wedding, see the video below.