Wedding hairstyles with a veil
For every woman, no matter what age she is, it is very important to look beautiful and elegant at her own wedding. For the bride, a very relevant topic is always the right choice of hairstyle, because on the Internet you can find almost a million different options. Eyes run wide, and it’s hard to choose. A lot of questions arise for girls with long hair, who without fail want to create a luxurious hairstyle with a veil. This article will talk in more detail about interesting styling with a veil, options for combining them and, of course, simple master classes will be presented.
Overview of styling with a veil
Marriage is a great holiday for young people, and pre-wedding chores and preparation for an important ceremony always bring not only pleasure, but also some questions. Today, professional masters and stylists can bring to life a variety of wedding hairstyles and styling. But before you go to a professional, you need to have an idea about the future hairstyle.
The veil has long been an integral part of a beautiful wedding look. Today, some brides refuse such an important accessory, and some, on the contrary, honor traditions. According to many experts, a veil must be present in any wedding look, since it not only complements the formal attire, but also emphasizes the importance of the celebration of love.
Next, we will take a closer look at the main and current wedding styling for long hair, which will be of interest to many girls.
- Beauties with very long hair or medium length hair can make a lot of the most unusual hairstyles. Today, shell-shaped hairstyles, as well as voluminous buns, are especially relevant. Such options are best chosen for a small veil.
- For a long veil or for a medium length variant, beautiful loose curls, on which the veil is skillfully attached, can be an excellent solution. Experts know about 20 options for perms, but classic curls, large curls and glamorous styling in the Hollywood style look the most beneficial at a wedding. The veil, as a rule, is attached to the bouffant, thereby not violating the integrity of beautiful curls (the bouffant can be of different volumes depending on the desired result).
- With the help of exquisitely styled curls, for example, in a flower, you can achieve a very elegant look. As a rule, the veil in this case is put on under the styling so that the hairstyle can be seen.
- Hair gathered up really looks spectacular, because it does not distract attention from the whole outfit. If you put the curls back correctly, you can show the beauty of the neck and shoulders.
- Wedding hairstyles with beautifully laid bangs also look original. Usually styling with bangs is done high to show the grace of the face and cheekbones of the bride.
- Sometimes the curls are left completely straight, making straightening as styling and a little bouffant to secure the veil. This technique is considered very simple and is suitable for ladies who want to create an image in the style of minimalism.
- Do not go out of fashion and a variety of wedding hairstyles with braided braids. Here you can fantasize as much as you like, creating something new and moving away from the usual classics of the genre. Braids go well with veils of different sizes, and look even more interesting on hair with the usual highlights, shatush or ombre effect. If the bride has ordinary light brown or dark hair, but she would really like to create an ombre effect without staining, you should not sound the alarm at all. Skilled craftsmen today easily insert wefts and weave the most varied wedding braids from them.
A veil can be of different types, and a lot depends on it. So, if the bride chooses a multi-layered lush veil, then it is best for her to pay attention to simple styling and not too conspicuous bunches of carelessly collected curls. If the veil is embroidered with lace and looks no worse than a dress, then a minimum of decor should be used on the hair. But if the veil is thin and single-layer, then it is quite possible to dream up with unusual bunches and styling.
It is very important not to overload the wedding image, everything should be in moderation. In addition, the wedding image should be thought out to the smallest detail. The hairstyle should be a mandatory addition to the wedding attire and veil. There shouldn’t be any contradictions at all.
Having considered the basic styling and hairstyles for long hair with a veil, it’s time to talk in more detail about accessories and combinations with veils. I would like to note right away that the veil goes well with tiaras of various sizes. Sometimes self-confident brides even choose crowns. Tall and slender girls are best to choose small or thin tiaras without any protruding parts. Such jewelry will help to make the image more elegant and sophisticated.
Ladies who have a square or rounded face type should choose a medium-length veil and a tiara with a protruding part in the middle. It can be both a triangle and a square, decorated with decorative stones. Golden tiaras will look equally good on both light and dark hair. Red-haired beauties are best to give preference to options made in gold in combination with a short veil.
Wedding hairstyles for long hair with a veil and decorative wreaths look no less attractive. With the help of such an advantageous combination, you can create a gentle and innocent image that will emphasize the youth of a girl and the beauty of an older lady. Also, decorative hairpins with flowers or stones, voluminous hairpins of various shapes and even wedding hoops can be used as accessories.
It is worth recalling that if one or more jewelry is present on the hair, it is very important to choose a not very pretentious decoration around the neck and earrings for it. It is very important to create a laconic and moderate image in which some accessories will complement others.
Creating a luxurious wedding hairstyle is not difficult at home. For loose curls with a veil, you will need the following components:
- curling iron (you can use curlers or ironing);
- varnish and mousse for fixing.
This is the step by step guide.
- Clean hair should first be lightly treated with a special foam and begin to twist it from below, moving towards the crown and making a horizontal parting.
- The resulting curls should be carefully laid with a comb and lightly run over them with your fingertips, but without dissolving them completely. Fix everything with varnish.
- Next, you should make a small pile on the back of the head and fasten the veil to it with the help of hairpins or special hairpins. Sometimes there is a veil with a comb.
Another interesting, but at the same time quite simple way to create a wedding hairstyle is to create a braid from twisted curls. To implement it, you will need a standard set of combs, varnish and stealth.
- First you need to wind all the hair to get medium curls. It should be twisted from the back of the head, from below.
- Next, you should make a small bouffant, remove all the hair to one side and, in the most common way, weave a three-strand braid out of them, then they should be let out a little.
- And finally, you should fix the pigtail and spray a strong hold hairspray on your hair. Using hairpins, fix the veil on the fleece. A small and thin diadem is perfect for such a hairstyle.
Styling looks extraordinary when the veil is attached to the braid-rim. Long flowing curls are perfectly combined with a sophisticated silver tiara that holds the veil to the floor.
Often stylists weave bangs into braids, thereby creating a very effective look. And the finishing touch for careless braids is a lace veil.
You will learn how to make voluminous curls in the next video.