For every bride, a wedding is a special event that should happen once in a lifetime. Therefore, every detail is important in the design, because, as you know, it is the little things that create a special atmosphere. Champagne is an essential attribute of any solemn event: with the clink of glasses, a young couple shouts “Bitter!”. That is why many brides consider it a must to decorate wedding champagne. Of course, the original bottle can be purchased at salons specializing in wedding preparation services. But to do it yourself is cheaper and more touching. Therefore, if you are looking for how to decorate wedding champagne, we hope that the master classes offered will help you.
DIY wedding champagne bottles: heart-shaped decor
For decoration you will need:
- a bottle of champagne, cleared of the label and glue residue;
- outline on white glass;
- spray paint white;
- glue super-moment;
- white beads of different sizes;
- small flowers — from ribbons or thermoplastics.
So, we start decorating wedding champagne with our own hands:
- We paint the bottle with aerosol paint in several stages after 2 hours, so that the applied layers have time to dry and are evenly applied.
- We lay out flowers and beads in the shape of a half heart on a napkin, and draw an approximate pattern of the pattern on the bottle with a simple pencil. Then, starting from the bottom, using glue and tweezers, carefully attach the parts to the bottle.
- Now, with the help of decor on glass, we fill the voids on the bottle with patterns in the form of squiggles. Thus, we get an originally decorated wedding champagne with our own hands, which will perfectly fit into the general atmosphere of the celebration.
And if you decorate the second bottle with a mirror image, you get a heart of two halves.
Do-it-yourself wedding champagne decoration: decor with ribbons
The braiding of champagne bottles with satin ribbons will look very festive. For this you will need the following materials:
- the bottle of champagne itself with gold foil, on which there are no inscriptions;
- satin ribbon 3.5–4 m long;
- gold brocade ribbon 1.5 m;
- glue “moment-crystal” gel.
Let’s start decorating wedding champagne with our own hands:
- We take a satin ribbon and, attaching it to the neck of the bottle, measure out the required length for the first layer.
We cut off the tape, grease it with spot glue, wrap it around the neck and attach it to the bottle, putting the right end of the tape on the left.
- Now we measure the second layer of the tape segment: it will be larger, as the bottle expands to the bottom. Cut off again, apply glue and apply to the bottle. Make sure that on all layers the right end of the pieces of tape is superimposed on top, then the pigtail will look neat.
In the same manner, you need to decorate the third and fourth layers.
- The fifth and sixth layers are decorated with a brocade ribbon in the same way as with a satin ribbon.
- And now we continue to decorate the bottle from below. Let’s start with the brocade ribbon: again apply it in a circle evenly so that the seam is at the back. Then we cut 7–8 satin ribbons of the same length and glue them with tension one to one, wrapping one edge of each segment on the other. It will turn out sloppy, but it’s not scary!
- We cut a length of 10–12 cm from the satin ribbon, put a drop of glue on its end, put it under the free edge of the lower brocade ribbon at the junction of the layers and attach it to the bottle.
Then we stretch the tape along the length of the bottle, closing the seam, and fix it on the glass.
- We attach the last layer of brocade ribbon.
- By adding some more beads, decorative feathers, lace and ribbon figures in front, we will be able to decorate wedding champagne with our own hands.
You can complement the wedding celebration with other hand-made accessories: a pillow for rings, a bride’s handbag, bonbonnieres and a wedding chest. We wish you success in your wedding decor!Articles on topic:
Candles are not just a decoration of the wedding ceremony, they carry a special meaning, symbolizing the family hearth and the warmth of burning hearts. Therefore, it will be better if you make candles with your own hands. We bring you some beautiful ideas.
Wedding photos are a wonderful memory of one of the most important and unforgettable events in your life. And such a memory is worthy of a beautiful frame — a wedding album that you can make with your own hands using the scrapbooking technique.
A wedding fan is an original and beautiful accessory for a bride, especially if it is made of flowers. It is not so difficult to create it yourself, thereby demonstrating to others your creativity. How? Read on.
What charm is hidden in the sparkle of wedding rings! And silver rings are no exception. This metal is fashionable and relevant at all times, and products made from it look attractive and sophisticated, which undoubtedly makes them an excellent choice for newlyweds.