Preparing for celebrations is always a huge responsibility. Especially preparation for the wedding — the happiest day in the life of lovers. Of course, I want to make this day special, memorable, filled with pleasant impressions and emotions. One of the ways to add charm to your wedding is to make your own wedding escort decorations. In this article we will tell you how to make rings on the car.
Master class: rings on the car
To create rings to decorate a wedding car, we need the following tools and materials:
- flexible hose (for example, the drain hose of a washing machine or dishwasher). The length of the hose depends on the selected size of wedding rings for the car. As a rule, 2 m of hose is enough;
- organza (with a canvas width of 150 cm, 1 m of fabric is enough);
- gold leaf;
- caps from felt-tip pens (or another object of suitable diameter — we will use them as hose connectors);
- artificial flowers for decoration;
- adhesive tape (transparent);
- Chinese sticks (or long wooden hairpins).
- We divide the hose into three parts, one of which will be slightly longer (4–5 cm), and the other two will be the same size. We connect the edges of the long and one of the short ones to make two rings. To close them, we use felt-tip caps and adhesive tape.
- Then the foil should be divided into a strip (to make it more convenient to work) and wrap the rings. The base should also be wrapped in foil.
- We assemble the decoration using adhesive tape and Chinese sticks to fix it.
- Using adhesive tape, we also fix flowers on the basis.
- Then we drape the base with organza ribbons.
If desired, you can also add sequins, rhinestones, beads or sequins — it’s just a matter of your personal preferences and taste.
How to attach rings to a car?
To attach the decor to the car, tapes are most often used. They are tied to decorations, and the second edge is passed under the hood and fixed there. Also, jewelry is attached with a magnet. In rare cases, even tape is used. We pass the wire into the second short piece and also close it, but give it an oval shape — this will be the base.
Just do not forget that if you are preparing a decoration for the hood, then the ribbons should be sewn perpendicular to the long side of the decoration, and if on the roof, then parallel.
You can complement the decoration of the wedding car with a beautiful bow.