At the wedding ceremony, everything should be thought out to the smallest detail. And most importantly, what should be carefully considered is the model of the wedding dress, especially if it is expensive and royally luxurious. Especially if the outfit is from a wedding fashion guru.
Top most expensive wedding dresses
- Designer Valentino in 2001 created a beautiful outfit for the bride Jennifer Lopez. At that time, a wedding dress was considered very expensive. Hollywood beauty gave him 50 thousand dollars. Perhaps, in the decoration of Lopez, every woman will look incomparable: translucent sleeves, pale white, open neckline, elegant lace and a tight-fitting silhouette.
- Christian Lacroix presented his creation to the world for 150 thousand dollars in 2005. This expensive wedding dress can truly be considered exclusive. It is literally golden, because it is decorated with golden inserts and incredibly beautiful pearls. Every woman will feel like a princess in this cream outfit.
- The house of Christian Dior for the future wife of Donald Trump presented a wedding dress worth $200,000. The most interesting thing is that the bride Melanie said in advance that she wants a white robe with gold trim and it must be decorated with jewelry. This expensive wedding dress had an open top and a puffy bottom with a train of unprecedented beauty.
- The Japanese Ginza Tanaka presented the world with a golden outfit created from the finest gold wire. The cost of such beauty was 250 thousand dollars.
- Anthony La Bate of Francesca Couture created a one-of-a-kind piece worth $300,000. At the same time, organza was used as a fabric, and Swarovski crystals and diamonds of 300 carats served as decoration.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones paid $1.5 million for her wedding dress. Fashion genius Christian Lacroix created a long snow-white decoration, the luxury of which was complemented by an incredible train.
- Maria Grahvogel presented an unusual black dress to the public in 2000. Her silk creation was embellished with diamonds, a deep neckline. At the auction, a bride was found who bought a masterpiece for $ 2 million.
- Yumi Katsura created a magnificent dress made of satin and silk for lovers of doll images. Its main decoration was pearls in the amount of one thousand. Not without a gold and green diamond. The cost of splendor — 9 million dollars.
- The creation of designer Rene Strauss and jeweler Martin Katz completes the list of the most beautiful and expensive wedding dresses. Their joint efforts in 2006 created an outfit with 150 carats of diamonds, the cost of which is equal to 12 million dollars. Fitted cut and snow-white color of the fabric — what else can every bride dream of?