Fashionabledresses in 2021 will help to make the image of the bride unforgettable. Designers did their best and applied a variety of trends to create models that can satisfy the most demanding taste. Products are made in different styles, styles, colors.
Wedding dresses — trends 2021
The designer collections include moderndresses, the creation of which the couturiers were guided by current fashion trends:
- Reem Acra offers products that expose the shoulders. A corset bodice, the line of which is made understated, will help to enhance the impression of sophistication;
- the Viktor & Rolf brand welcomes floral appliqués that are sewn on from different fabrics. Romanticism in the image will bring a bow located on the back. Another trend is geometric embossing on the train;
- Pronovias presented classic silhouettes decorated with beaded mesh. Fashionabledresses of 2021 look interesting, containing detachable sleeves worn separately, made in the form of voluminous lanterns.
Young brides who have the opportunity to demonstrate beautiful slender legs will appreciate the fashionable shortdresses of 2021:
- a win-win solution — a classic “case” style that will present any figure in a winning light. Refinement will add lace, taken as the main material, a deep neckline;
- the current trend is a short puffydress, equipped with a tulle skirt resembling a ballet tutu. An organic addition will be a corset bodice that opens the arms and shoulders;
- over a shortened adjacent dress, it is allowed to wear a translucent organza skirt, creating a semblance of a train behind;
- the personification of the retro style will be products with a trapezoidal cut.
Wedding midi dress
A simple midi-lengthdress will make the image feminine and sophisticated:
- A model with a flared sun skirt will help to embody the vintage style. Silk, satin, descending in soft folds, are taken as materials for manufacturing;
- a strict sheath cutdress is ideal for ladies who want to emphasize elegance. The thing harmoniously looks with high seals and a hat;
- layering is allowed when the skirt consists of tiers located one above the other.
Wedding dress with corset
Incredibly beautiful image will help to create fashionabledresses containing a corset:
- there are parts made in an even solid version or equipped with figured cutouts;
- for owners of small breasts, a corset will be a godsend, in which a bodice with bones stands out, the technique will help to visually enlarge the bust;
- it is allowed to make shortened delicate sleeves or elongated voluminous sleeves as an organic addition to the corset;
- often when decorating a corset, embroidery with rhinestones, beads, sequins is used;
- The lace patch made on a translucent background looks unique.
The well-deserved recognition of brides was won by originaldresses made in the form of a transformer:
- products will provide an opportunity to modify the image at your own discretion and look different at the official part and the celebration of the celebration in the restaurant with guests. By removing an additional detail, the girl will be transformed and will look completely new;
- the narrow “mermaid” model is complemented by a fluffy skirt with a train, concentrated in the back and sides. At the same time, the front area of u200bu200bthe thing remains open for viewing, creating a spectacular contrast;
- a similar design with a fluffy skirt is also allowed to complement a mini dress;
- another variety is an outfit made in the form of a jumpsuit with trousers, over which a fluffy train-skirt is worn.
Wedding dresses for obese girls
A special category includesdresses for obese women, which are recommended to be selected with great care:
- the ideal solution is a midi-length case, the thing looks great on a full figure, hiding flaws;
- a good idea is to choose a model with a sleeve covering the shoulders. The element occurs in the traditional length, three-quarters, ending just above the elbow;
- a classicdress with a moderately flared skirt, descending with soft folds, is suitable. Lush chest will highlight a deep neckline;
- Empire style looks great with a high waistline. Reception will help divert attention from the protruding belly.
Wedding dress with puffed sleeves
Adress with puffy sleeves made in the form of lanterns will add a highlight to the image:
- there is a classic closed design of the top, in this case the sleeves are cut into the shoulder armhole, both shortened and traditional lengths ending at the level of the wrist are acceptable;
- another kind of design is the lowered line of the shoulders, which opens them. The sleeves have a low location, made in an elongated version;
- sleeves are made from the same material as the product, or are made from a fabric with a contrasting texture.
Out of competition continues to be a lightdress made of lace:
- there are models where lace fabric is taken as a basis. In this case, it is necessary to have a dense non-translucent petticoat;
- the “mermaid” style looks interesting, with a silhouette adjacent to the figure. For manufacturing, a single-color pastel-colored material is taken, on top of which there are openwork lace stripes. The technique can also be used on classic flared models;
- it is allowed to use lace to decorate individual parts — a bodice or a skirt.
Wedding dress with train
Chicdresses equipped with a train will help to shine at the celebration:
- often the thing has an open corset top, balancing the lush bottom;
- it is permissible to supplement with a train both the “mermaid” model, characterized by an adjacent silhouette, and a fluffy voluminous skirt;
- an excellent solution is a transforming style that provides the opportunity to remove or unfasten the train at your own discretion, modifying the image throughout the gala day.
Justified popularity won adress in boho style:
- a characteristic feature of the models is the skirt, which has a moderately flared cut, smoothly descending. Length is acceptable midi or maxi;
- knitted openwork stripes, embroidery with pastel threads, embodying delicate floral ornaments, are common;
- original decorative technique — fringe running along the bodice and hem of the product;
- elongated sleeves of a straight or flared cut are often used.
Wedding dress in Greek style
The Greekdress is invariably popular among girls:
- the empire model is characterized by a bodice with a deep triangular neckline that reveals a spectacular neckline, a high waistline and a slightly flared, smoothly descending skirt;
- the cut line ending under the chest can be additionally highlighted with a silver or golden edging strip that marks the border;
- there are things with or without sleeves. The novelty is an asymmetric model with only one sleeve, on the other hand the arm and shoulder remain completely open;
- A win-win way to draw attention to yourself and show off your slender legs is to use a slit running down your leg.
The novelty that conquered the catwalks is modestdresses made in rustic style, which are characterized by such details:
- sleeve, flared from the elbow or from the shoulder armhole;
- wide single or multilayer flounces will bring a touch of romance to the image;
- decor in the form of fringe tassels running along the bodice, sleeves, hem will help to embody the rustic style;
- for manufacturing, lace or light chiffon fabric is often taken, creating the effect of weightlessness and airiness.
A popular destination fordress styles is Provence:
- a characteristic feature is the use of details that bring romance to the image. Small floral prints are in demand, running along the bottom of the hem or located over the entire surface of the product. For drawing a picture, a delicate pastel color or a bright contrast is taken;
- demanded decor — lacing in the form of a bodice, giving originality;
- owners of a slender waist are allowed to highlight this area with a wide belt;
- there are models with a smell, located in the upper part when decorating the bodice or involving the waist area.
Wedding dress with bare shoulders
A stylish trend that emphasizes the tenderness of the bride is adress with dropped shoulders:
- the cut allows the use of small sleeves running along the shoulders in the form of lowered strips, or elongated and voluminous elements;
- the dropped line of the shoulders is allowed to be marked with a wide shuttlecock, presented in a single or multi-layered version. The reception will be appreciated by the owners of a small chest, as the detail will add visual volume in this area.
Wedding dress with open back
Stylishdresses with a cutout on the back will help to create an unforgettable bow:
- depth varies from ending just below the shoulder blades to reaching the waist and even falling below;
- the cutout is made in a triangular or rounded variation;
- it is allowed to use a spectacular accent detail — a voluminous bow located at the back of the belt;
- the front upper part of the product is often made deaf closed, but open options that highlight the neckline are also acceptable. The last kind of design is for bold brides.
The trend is unusualdresses, made not in the traditional snow-white, but in other colors:
- if you wish not to deviate from the traditional image of the bride, it is recommended to stop at pastel colors — beige, pale pink, blue, mint;
- bright colors are welcome during thematic events, where a certain color is taken as the basis — lavender, aquamarine, yellow;
- there are color combinations presented in a gradient design, when one tone used to decorate the top smoothly flows into another, located at the bottom;
- on a snow-white background, it is allowed to apply floral motifs that act as a bright accent and are performed in rich colors.
The current trend is summerdresses used for an event organized in the style of a beach party:
- good length mini or midi, allowing you to feel free on the beach;
- the original solution is a mini-dress, complemented by a long contrasting train;
- models made in the style of boho, rustic or Provence will organically fit into the beach style.
Wedding dresses for pregnant women hiding the belly
For brides in an interesting position, designers have developed the most beautifuldresses, which are distinguished by a special cut:
- an excellent solution — a trapezoid silhouette, the product expands from the chest area and is made using a one-piece cut that does not separate the waist;
- a thing made in the Greek style is ideal. “Empire” is characterized by a cutting line located under the chest. The flare coming from this area helps to hide the protruding belly;
- a distracting detail will be a figured wide frill, located longitudinally, going from the waist to the bottom of the hem;
- a dress consisting of two parts is allowed — a skirt and an elongated top, made in a flared version. The cut of the upper part is made in order to cover the stomach;
- a great idea is a two-tone product in which the top is light and the bottom is dark.
Couturiers included in the collection adress in retro style, presented in the following variations:
- midi length, with a flared sun skirt and bare shoulders;
- with a deaf closed top, decorated with a lace jabot;
- with the original design of the top, reminiscent of a cape. Enhance the impression of retro high gloves, almost reaching the shoulders;
- with a peplum, located at the waist and bringing vintage notes to the image;
- with a wide flounce covering the shoulders and multi-layered frills concentrated at the bottom;
- with romantic voluminous sleeves and a belt tied at the back with a bow.