Back in the spring of last year, some famous designers presented the latest wedding fashion at a show in New York, so that the brides had the opportunity to prepare for the upcoming important event. It should be noted that fashionable wedding dresses 2015 are a song of tenderness, femininity and lightness.
The best collections of wedding dresses 2015
Many design houses necessarily include models of wedding dresses in their shows. At the latest demonstration, the following brands attracted attention:
- The novelty in the line of wedding dresses 2015 was shown by Carolina Herrera. She invited the brides to dress in elegant, graceful, laconic outfits. The designer called her collection “hidden luxury” and indeed, at first glance, simple dresses are originally complemented by lace, ribbons, embroidery, frills, stunning trains and a veil that must fall on the face.
- Indian designer Naeem Khan pleasantly impressed the audience with fashionable wedding dresses of 2015, which are distinguished by incomparable inserts from other fabrics, hand embroidery and appliqués, perforations, shiny crystals, ethnic fringe.
- The Marchesa designer saw girls walking down the aisle in romantic and airy outfits. She took the Empire style with its feminine lines as a basis, and decorated the dresses with pearls, crystal, and lace. It turned out stunning outfits that will not leave indifferent any bride. By the way, Marchesa abandoned veils in their models, preferring intricate hairstyles.
- Oscar de la Renta is considered a classic of bridal fashion — his 2015 dresses this time again meet all the requirements of a classic outfit, however, a little experiment was the creation of a fashionable ensemble for a beach party.
- Alena Goretskaya, whose dresses brides simply adore for their convenience and practicality, drew inspiration from Italy, so her entire collection turned out to be very festive, joyful, sunny, with an abundance of lace, flowers, and guipure.
Wedding dress trends 2015
The trend this year will be touching, charming, weightless dresses. The most current models are as follows:
- Lush wedding dresses 2015 have become a little lighter through the use of transparent, flying fabrics and thin lace, silk, chiffon, organza.
- The “mermaid” model is still relevant, which fits perfectly on a thin figured waist.
- Many short wedding dresses 2015 have a simple classic design. Photos of models in short wedding dresses 2015 in the style of Kate Middleton attract both young brides and women who marry in adulthood. To look more expressive, you can decorate such a dress with a flower or an unusual embroidered belt.
- Both deep cuts and modest rounded ones are in trend. The sleeves can also be of various lengths, but it is desirable that they be slightly lowered to show off a beautiful shoulder. By the way, most often the sleeves are made of a veil — designers borrowed this technique from the retro style.
- Among the popular details are not only lace inserts, but also decor with pearls, crystal, glass beads — materials that have a matte sheen.
- The choice of color is still up to the bride. The romance of the event can be fully emphasized by a violet, pink, coral, vanilla dress.
- The train is the detail that allows you to look like a queen. Therefore, it makes sense to realize your childhood dream of a wedding dress, as the train is in favor this year, and it can be as artistic as your imagination tells you.
A bride with any figure and with any budget will be able to find in such a variety of dresses the one in which she can become the most beautiful and happiest.