Fashion designers showed us a variety of wedding looks this season. Let’s look at what they are, the trends of fashionable wedding dresses in 2013.
- Colored wedding dresses. Outfits of bright scarlet and red, burgundy and even brown and black colors look very outrageous. The Vera Wang wedding dress presented at the show in New York is striking in luxury and the combination of red color and layered frills, which makes the bride look like a beautiful rose. In the most fashionable wedding dress of bright color, the girl will seem especially expressive.
- Fashionable short wedding dresses. The most fashionable wedding dresses of 2013 will suit the owners of beautiful legs very well — with light or puffy short skirts. Short dresses are an interesting and very flirty alternative to traditional floor length dresses.
- The collar is a collar. Collar-collar becomes the fashionable trend of wedding dresses of this season. This is a very sexy alternative to the cleavage. This type of collar is suitable for a bride with any figure.
- Retro style. The peplum at the waist of beautiful and fashionable wedding dresses of this season becomes an element of retro style. This special frill accentuates the waist, makes it more expressive and feminine.
- Combination of white and black colors. Fashion houses of wedding dresses offer brides very original black and white wedding dresses. Black ornaments, contrasting against the background of a snow-white dress, make an indelible impression. A bright accent can be a black belt at the waist, as in some dresses from the Vera Wang 2013 collection.
- A bodice with straps. Fashionable wedding dresses in 2013 have straps that emphasize the harmony of its owner. Dresses with shoulder straps on one shoulder look incredibly stylish.
- Rich decoration of dresses. Fashion ateliers decorate wedding dresses with beautiful handmade details, embroidery, Swarovski crystals and sequins. Dresses with lace are presented this year in all collections.
- Puffy wedding dresses. Lush wedding dresses — classic ball gowns — remain fashionable. Such outfits are always decorated with layered draperies and intricate frills.
So, we figured out which wedding dresses are the most fashionable and relevant this year. And let the bride, no matter what outfit she chooses, become the happiest and most beautiful on her wedding day!