If you want yourday not to be overshadowed by aching feet and calluses rubbed to blood, then it is advisable to choose the most comfortable shoes. Of course, a thin stiletto heel and a high platform will make your walk more feminine and add a lot of height, but after a long photo shoot and active dancing, you will have no other desires than to change your shoes for comfortable slippers. An excellent alternative to classic shoes will be made byshoes without a heel.
Advantages of shoes for the bride without a heel
In addition to the obvious comfort, these shoes have the following advantages:
- suitable for brides who are embarrassed by their height;
- can be used as additional shoes for celebrating ain a restaurant;
- suitable for almost every outfit;
- perfect for a pregnant bride.
In addition, if your dress has a long hem that hides shoes, then it will not matter which model of shoes you are wearing.
What shoes without a heel to choose for a wedding?
Modern designers offer several options forshoes that will be stylishly combined with the bride’s outfit. Here you can highlight:
- Ballet shoes. These are delicate shoes with flat soles or minimal heels, decorated with cute bows, lace and beads. You can also choose laconic ballerinas without unnecessary decor, which can then be worn with a formal suit and an elegant dress.
- Espadrilles. A good option for an unconventional celebration. The openwork weaving of these elegant slippers will emphasize the courage and delicate taste of the bride.
- Sandals or slates without a heel. Great option for the summer season. Sandals will minimally pinch the leg and create a feeling of lightness and weightlessness.
Wearing flat shoes under adress, you rely on convenience, so your evening is guaranteed not to be overshadowed by discomfort.