When planning a wedding, brides pay a lot of attention to their image on a gala day, but choosing a ring is an even more painstaking and exciting process. In the jewelry salon, your eyes just run up, because all the gold wedding rings are beautiful and you want to try on each one.
What kind of rings do you need for a wedding?
When you first enter a jewelry store, walk around and take a good look at the range of jewelry brands available. But you don’t need to buy anything right away. Return home and discuss with your loved one what is right for you. You will almost certainly disagree, because the female and male approaches to this purchase are different. To avoid unpleasant disputes, the decision should be made “on a cold head” and carefully weigh everything.
- First of all, decide on the metal from which your jewelry will be made. Wedding rings should please both of you. If you have chosen different colors (one of you likes white gold, the other yellow), try to find a compromise. It is quite acceptable to choose a combined model.
- Don’t forget to spend money wisely. Of course, you buy rings once and for all your life, but there should be a reasonable approach here too. If you want to make a traditional Russian wedding, then you should choose the right wedding rings. The simpler the design, the more money you can save. Unfortunately, even the most perfect wedding and a gorgeous ring does not guarantee you a happy family life. Remember that this is a symbol of love and fidelity, and not a reason to brag to your friends.
- Never put everything off until the last minute. When you start planning a celebration, looking for a dress, there may not be time left to select rings for a wedding. If you want to make unique jewelry, then you need to take care of this a month or two before the solemn day.
- Decoration should be practical. It is clear that you want to surprise others with your choice and wear something special. But the “symbol of love” will have to be worn daily, so it should be comfortable and match your style in everyday life.
- A gold ring for a wedding always has accompanying documents. Pay attention to the labeling, the presence of the brand of the manufacturer, sponsorship symbols and samples. Make a purchase only in a good salon with a proven reputation.
Russian wedding rings
Traditionally, a wedding ring for a wedding is made of yellow gold in the form of a strip about 3 mm wide. However, traditions do not deprive you of the opportunity to choose more original wedding rings and show your imagination. You can pick up gold wedding rings of various designs and any price category:
- inexpensive jewelry is made in a traditional design with a width of about 2.5 mm, they can be slightly decorated with engraving or enamel ornaments;
- rings for the middle class have a weight of about 5–6 grams, if you pay a little extra to the jeweler, he will make a design that is unique to you;
- a more chic option — rings with diamonds, a scattering of small stones or one neat pebble looks very nice;
- white wedding rings are also very popular among newlyweds, they are made of silver, white gold or platinum;
- the most expensive and chic choice is designer jewelry, they are of two types: in the style of minimalism with very neat and concise decorative elements, and the latter, on the contrary, are very bright and eye-catching.
What rings are needed for the wedding, the newlyweds decide, because advice or criticism is inappropriate here. The main thing is that these decorations really fulfill their functions and constantly remind their owners of the oath of fidelity and love.