A truly original wedding gift is rare. Of course, it is stupid to deny the presence of pleasant surprises, but most often it either looks out of place and awkward, or it is distinguished by poor preparation, even if the gift is expensive. In this article, we will describe some ideas for simple and original wedding gifts and ways to present them in an interesting way, which will pleasantly surprise not only the newlyweds, but also the guests at the event.
How to donate money?
Despite the fact that the above mentioned original gifts, and money as a wedding surprise is not such, you can always give it in countless unusual ways.
- Balls with money. You can experiment with both large and small balls. Recently, balls with a diameter of 1 meter have gained popularity, which look very impressive. For convenience, you can twist bills into tubes. You can add confetti or glitter to them. Such a balloon can burst over the newlyweds. For safety reasons and to prevent the balloons from flying away, it is better to make them transparent and non-helium.
- Gift box. You can put sweets, flowers, and small plush toys in a gift box. Between them you can put money rolled up in a tube. By analogy, the same craft can be made from money in the form of a bouquet interspersed with flowers or small plush toys.
- Money figurines. The most common option is the money tree. This craft looks very unusual and will attract the attention of all guests. To do this, it is enough to purchase a small bar and, twisting the bills, make improvised leaves out of them. You can present such a “gift” even in a flower pot with real earth.
- Umbrella. In order to give this gift, you will need to purchase a clumsy long umbrella in advance. Small clothespins will need to be fixed on the knitting needles from the inside, and money on them. It is important to give an unopened umbrella so that the newlyweds themselves open it over their heads. Then the “rain of money” will pour down on them from above. Such a gift requires great care both in execution and in storage and delivery.
- Another option for a comic presentation is the “carpet of money”. To do this, it is enough to insert bills into ordinary file folders, fix them so that each bill is visible and does not move. After that, you need to fasten all the files together with adhesive tape and paste over the resulting “carpet” with a garland or other bright braid, thereby imitating a carpet. The carpet can be instructed to solemnly hand over to dancers or waiters.
- You can beautifully beat money as a gift and using a souvenir frame with a hammer. To do this, you need to purchase a regular frame and put money under it. You can, like any comic inscription, attach the hammer yourself.
Such “actions” will require time for preparation, diligence and patience.
The most popular option for handing over money is an imitation of breaking an expensive thing, in which among the “fragments” there may be money or even keys to an apartment.
Another popular option is the “damage” to the property of the bride or groom, after which a “policeman” who allegedly came to sort out the situation can give a gift and congratulate.
A prank that will make one of the newlyweds nervous is the “former half” who suddenly arrived at the wedding. The main thing is for the actor to try not to overact, to stop in time and effectively present the gift.
In general, pranks are an extensive platform for the realization of fantasies, taking into account the peculiarities of the characters and habits of the bride and groom.
Such programs at the wedding are always noisy and interesting. The prize for the winner of such a quest can be either a basket of fruits, or even a washing machine with a huge bow. Of course, such a quest should not be carried out for guests, but only for the bride and groom, or for teams under their leadership.
The bride and groom are each given an envelope with a list of tasks that they must complete. Most often, to complete them, you will need to go to several places. It is best to limit yourself to 4 points — a large number of tasks is inappropriate at an event such as a wedding. The first one to finish can get a gift, and the loser can get a fine in the form of a dance or some kind of comic action. The gift can be hidden at the finish line, which, by the way, the newlyweds can come together.
Some more original ideas
Any gift can be “well and tightly” packed. For example, money or keys to an apartment / car can be put in an envelope, which, in turn, will be packed in several more boxes. The newlyweds will open such a gift for a very long time, which, of course, will remain in their memory.
Unusually, you can also give a fruit basket: On fruits, you can order special stickers-photos of the newlyweds and stick them. The same can be done with a basket of sweets, the packaging of which will depict the bride and groom.
Immediately it should be noted that any nominal things will be perfectly remembered and will be warmly received. It can be both socks and cups, or even thermoses with carpets.
An unusual idea is to order a dummy brick and put a more valuable prize in it. Presenting a gift can begin with words about what a necessary thing for newlyweds is a brick. Imagine the surprise of the young when they realize that there is something much more expensive inside the “brick”.
Not only an unusual gift, but also a good omen is honey. You can give both real honey in a large comic package, or just a huge jar with a “honey” label filled with banknotes, tubes or coins.
A piggy bank filled with metal money is also a good gift.
A wedding is a rare and wonderful event, and if, as they say, marriages are made in heaven, then the celebration should give a lot of positive emotions and be remembered for a long time. And not to spend time and effort on preparing an original gift is simply criminal. The main thing is that it should be appropriate and made taking into account the preferences of the newlyweds.
It is enough to watch the video to learn about another practical and convenient way to present a gift to young people.