To create a romantic image of the bride, stylists use floristry in hairdressing. How to create a beautiful and relevant styling for a wedding with flowers, what accessories to use to decorate hair of different lengths, you will learn from this article.
Floristics in hairdressing
The tradition of decorating hair with flowers was born a very long time ago. Instead of golden tiaras and combs with precious stones, the girls adorned their hair with fresh flowers, which emphasized their beauty and innocence. Long curls flowing over the shoulders, tight, intricately braided braids with delicate buds have always excited the hearts of men.
A stylist who knows the art of creating floral decorations can emphasize the beauty and individuality of the bride with a hairstyle with flowers.
Masters offer different accessories:
- headbands and hairpins with buds;
- hairpins and clips with flowers;
- ribbons and combs with small inflorescences;
- wreaths and miniature hats.
When choosing a wedding hairstyle with flowers, it is worth considering a few points.
- For decoration, it is better to choose orchids, rosebuds, spray roses, delphiniums, hydrangeas, eustoma, gypsophila twigs.
- Opt for unscented flowers. By the end of the celebration, a strong aroma can make you dizzy.
- In flowers with bright pollen, the stamens must be removed: they can stain the dress.
- Think about how the wedding attire will be combined with the intended styling. Flowers in curls are the main focus of the image, so puffy pompous dresses and massive jewelry will not work. Laconic sundresses in a rustic style, boho-style clothes along with modest beads and elegant earrings will harmonize with floral arrangements.
- The hair ornament should be combined with the groom’s wedding bouquet and boutonniere.
- Delicate spray roses and lilies of the valley will decorate a fragile girl of small stature.
- Large flowers — roses, eustoma, hydrangeas, ranuculuses, will suit a tall stately bride.
Decor from flowers can be ordered in a floristic salon, or you can make it yourself.
You will need:
- a small piece of cotton;
- food film;
- hairpin or hairpin for attaching a flower;
Step by step execution.
- Choose your favorite flower. It is advisable to take half-opened buds.
- With a sharp knife at a 45-degree angle, cut the stem at a distance equal to the length of the bud.
- Make a small ball out of cotton wool, soak it in water.
- Close the section of the stem with a damp swab. Wrap tightly with cling film to keep moisture out.
- Take a hairpin or hairpin, tightly fasten it to the stem with a tape tape.
The flower for the wedding hairstyle is ready.
Beautiful hair ornaments can be made not only from fresh flowers. The wedding decor made of foamiran looks very advantageous. In the hands of a skilled craftsman, flowers from this material are obtained as if they were alive. Such beauty will never fade and will remind you of this happy day. Ideas for compositions from foamiran:
- wreaths of delicate lilies of the valley, forget-me-nots, violets;
- headbands made of field daisies, cornflowers and poppies;
- hairpins, elastic bands with lush peony roses;
- decorations with a cascade of wisteria or acacia for asymmetrical styling.
You can create fantasy flowers and openwork greenery. A set consisting of hair jewelry, earrings and a bracelet looks amazing. In the same style, they create a bouquet for the bride and a boutonniere for the groom. The main thing is not to overplay with an abundance of shades and colors.
Overview of current styling
A wedding hairstyle is always an individual approach to each bride. Regardless of fashion trends, styling should go to the girl and emphasize her beauty. In the coming year, everything natural and natural is in trend. Well-groomed flowing hair remains relevant, smooth and shiny, or curled into romantic curls. Structured strands are popular, giving a special grace and solemnity to the female image. Curls, gently framing the face, will go for hair of any length.
You can make a low ponytail or a bun, weaving — French braids, fishtail, turning into loose curls. At the peak of popularity — the effect of wet hair. When styling, it is important not to overdo it with styling products, otherwise the hair will look untidy. In short haircuts, asymmetry and long bangs are welcome, slightly covering the forehead. You can style your hair with a hairdryer using foam, creating a large wave with brushing.
For long curls
The owner of luxurious long hair can afford any styling. For fluffy curls, the ideal decoration option is a wreath of fresh or artificial flowers. For a wedding in boho, rustic or ethnic style, a wreath is the main decoration of the bride. He makes the girl look like a charming forest fairy. In spring and summer, preference can be given to fresh flowers: spray roses, orchids, chrysanthemums. In autumn, berries look beautiful in a wreath. If this is a themed wedding, bright autumn leaves can be added to the dress.
In winter, wreaths of artificial flowers are used, but if the bride wants to emphasize her beauty with quivering living buds, it is better to take small red roses, cotton flowers, hypericum berries, young twigs of nobilis. Among the snow-white bedspread, live scarlet roses are simply stunning with their bold beauty. This option is suitable for mature and determined women.
To fix a wreath of living red buds on long hair, you need:
- wind curls, make a basal bouffant at the crown;
- try on a dress and determine how it will look;
- along the lines where the wreath lies, separate the hair, gather it up and pin it with a clip;
- put on a wreath and see that it does not pinch the strands, but lies tightly and beautifully;
- making sure that the wreath is in the right place, strengthen it with invisible pins, pinning them overlapping each other in the occipital area;
- the collected hair can be lowered and laid in flowing curls, or weaving can be done, a voluminous Greek braid will also look very harmonious with a wreath.
A win-win option for a wedding hairstyle for long hair is a lush braid to the side with small plain flowers or a French shell decorated with a large flower. These models make a woman’s face open and look great at photo shoots.
For medium hair
Medium length hair is now the majority of women. It is practical and convenient in everyday life, but at the same time does not deprive the image of a modern girl of grace and attractiveness. Possible solutions for festive styling.
- Loose curls with a wreath or rim of flowers.
- Hairstyles with structured strands of different lengths, laid in half rings and fixed with roses or orchids.
- Smooth hair collected in bundles or knots, decorated with small delicate inflorescences or one large volumetric flower: rose, lily, chrysanthemum. Looks great with this hairstyle option veil.
- Weave in Greek, Scandinavian or French style. You can make a traditional Russian fluffy braid and weave small branches of spray roses into it.
- Don’t forget about the tail. From the high “horse” tail at the crown, you can make rope weaving from hair twisted into bundles. The hair at the forehead and on the crown is raised, on the side you can make an accent from a large bud, and decorate the braid with small flowers.
A hairstyle made on the basis of the Malvina styling is suitable for long hair and medium length. As a styling decoration, you can combine roses, lilies and small white gypsophila flowers.
Step-by-step instructions for implementation
- Separate the side strands with partings.
- Select a wide area in the front of the head, starting from the forehead line to the back of the head. Make a pile on the roots of the strands near the forehead, apply a little varnish, gently comb the ends.
- Having captured all the hair of this zone, collect it in a ponytail — “Malvina” and tie it at the back of the head with a transparent elastic band.
- Find the middle at the base of the tail. Gently part the strands and pass the tail between them.
- Form the formed rollers with your hands and sprinkle with varnish. We insert a large flower on a hairpin between them. Additionally, we fix the decoration with invisibility crosswise.
- We braid lush fluffy braids from the side strands and fasten them on the back of the head, leading one after the other with the help of hairpins.
- Gypsophila flowers are placed in braids symmetrically on the sides of a large bud. We pin up with hairpins inside the weave. Fill with varnish.
- We form the strands near the face into graceful curls with the help of a curling iron and fix it with a styling tool. The hairstyle is ready.
For a short haircut
Girls with a short haircut are advised by stylists to style their hair in large curls. A hairstyle with soft curls laid strand by strand will look natural and romantic. First you need to give your hair volume with a pile, and then lay the top strands and give them a natural look. You can arrange a bang on your forehead in the form of a spectacular curl, or you can make an extravagant “licked” styling by combing your hair back. As a decoration, many girls prefer a veil, but this is not the only way to make a wedding hairstyle for short hair spectacular.
Styling can be made irresistible with the help of bright accessories with flowers:
- hair strips.
Fresh flowers express our deepest and strongest emotions. This is their mission in this world. Where there are flowers, nothing artificial and contrived is needed. Do your usual styling, which suits you 100 percent. Use makeup to focus on the eyes. Complete the look with flowers fixed in the hair. The ideal image is ready.
Extravagant brides choose bright wedding dresses. For outfits of rich blue and turquoise shades, blue eustoma, violets, forget-me-nots are suitable for hairstyles. Under a bright red dress — a hairpin with red spray roses. Light graceful inflorescences are weightless and are not felt in the hair. With such decoration, the bride will feel confident and relaxed.
A wedding celebration is a performance where the bride plays the main role that she has dreamed of since childhood. Every girl wants to embody the image of the heroine she wanted to be like — the mysterious Ophelia with a wreath of bizarre herbs and flowers in her hair, the passionate Carmen with fragrant jasmine in resin curls, the heroines of famous films played by their favorite actresses, and just beautiful cover girls modern magazines. Whatever image you choose, remember that you are the best in the world for your chosen one. He loves you just the way you are. Be yourself, and you will be the most attractive and happiest on your wedding day.
How to make a wedding hairstyle with flowers with your own hands, see the next video.