Modern wedding fashion offers us a lot of different decorations for hairstyles. But, as before, the veil remains the most mysterious and always relevant decoration. A long veil with lace looks especially feminine.
A veil with lace is a timeless adornment
It was with the lace veil that the tradition of covering the bride’s head began. This is a classic that remains relevant today. A veil with lace looks especially gentle and can decorate any wedding outfit. By the way, if you decide to get married, then just a lace veil is most suitable for a ceremony in a church. So that she complements the outfit, but does not compete with it, when choosing, pay attention to the following points.
- A long lace veil must match the color of the dress. Lace should also be the same, in extreme cases, very similar.
- If the bride has curvaceous, you should give preference to a long and not curvaceous model. The simpler the lines, the more they “stretch” the silhouette.
- For girls who are slender or skinny, a lace two-layer wedding veil is suitable. She will make the bride more feminine and smooth out the angular features of the figure.
- A long veil with Spanish-style lace looks equally good on any figure. This model is quite long, but due to the location of the lace insert, it does not look very bulky. In this style, embroidery is located only along the edge, and the veil itself is attached very inconspicuously. It looks like it was just thrown over the head. This style will decorate the dress simple and elegant, without lush ruffles and inserts.
- Be sure to choose the length of the veil according to the length of the outfit. If the bride is wearing a short dress, the headdress should be no longer than her shoulders. For a longer outfit, you can pick up a long veil to your fingertips.