This season, openwork wedding dresses have broken all records and become the most chosen ones than any other dresses. They are preferred by many brides, as well as celebrities.
White openwork dress style
An openwork or lace wedding dress is probably the most delicate, incredibly feminine outfit that was created for wedding ceremonies. Designers offer various options for execution:
- Wedding dresses with openwork top. A very beautiful performance. A lace insert on the chest or an openwork curly collar gives the whole look elegance and tenderness.
- Wedding dresses with openwork sleeves. A favorite combination of many designers is openwork sleeves, which can be short, puffed, long or wide. At the same time, they are often decorated with beads and stones.
- Wedding dresses with openwork back. The squeak of the season was an open or openwork back. Beautiful curves of the female back are visible through the translucent fabric, which looks very sexy and feminine. Particular attention is paid to decorating the clasp with beads, rhinestones, stones and flowers.
- Short openwork wedding dresses. This option is suitable for active girls who can boast of a feminine figure and slender legs. Flirty, romantic, simple and decorated with ruffles and flounces — the choice depends on the mood and preferences of the bride. In any case, this dress looks incredibly beautiful and stylish.
- Long wedding dresses. For those who prefer the classics, this dress will appeal to you. It is in it that it is best to go down the aisle. A virgin white openwork dress will undoubtedly emphasize the tenderness and solemnity of this important event.
Of course, white openwork dresses were and will be the most suitable for the wedding ceremony. But many designers still offer other designs, such as ivory, champagne, pale blue, ivory and even pink. They also decorate the dress with ribbons of bright colors, decorative flowers, beads and stones.