In theimage, all the smallest details should be taken into account, starting with the dress, ending with accessories and a bouquet. It is very important to choose the right shoes for the bride for the wedding. Not only the harmony of the image depends on this, but also the degree of comfort for the girl. After all, the wrong shoes can cause great discomfort, and for such an important holiday as a wedding, this is unacceptable. So, what should be theshoes of the bride? Let’s try to figure it out.Criterias of choice
During the purchase, it is important to choose the perfect pair of shoes that will fit thedress and will not cause much inconvenience during the photo shoot and the celebration in the restaurant. In order for shoes to meet the listed criteria, it is advisable to follow the recommendations:
- during the fitting, walk around the hall in shoes to determine how comfortable they are;
- before the celebration, try to break in your shoes (you can do this at home);
- remember that the heel determines the length of your dress;
- choose products made of genuine leather and decorated with high-quality fittings;
- shoes should be in harmony with the dress or accessories.
If you are not sure that you can stand all day in high heels, then it is advisable to buy a second pair of shoes for the bride without a heel, which is guaranteed not to cause discomfort. It can be ballet shoes or sandals on a low wedge.
Shoes for the bride for the wedding
What shoe models are suitable for alook? There are several options here:
- Classic boats. Suitable for any look. They are guaranteed not to gather dust on the shelf after the celebration, as they can be worn with evening dresses and formal suits.
- Platform shoes. Because of the platform, the length of the heel is hidden, due to which the shoes become more comfortable. Such shoes are often decorated with rhinestones, beads, bows and floral appliqués.
- Sandals. This bridesmaid shoes are suitable for wearing in summer. Due to thin straps, sandals do not weigh down the leg, which looks very gentle and romantic.