On the wedding day, every girl wants to look irresistible, no matter how big the celebration will be. One of the main details of the image of the bride is her hairstyle, which should complete the entire image, because, along with the dress, this is a very noticeable detail.
Today, various salons and individual professionals are ready to create real miracles with a girl’s hair. They are dyed and bleached, natural and artificial fibers are woven into them, complex designs are assembled with various accessories. The hairstyle is selected according to various criteria, ranging from the shape of the face to the style of the ceremony itself.
It is equally important to remember about convenience: the structure assembled on her head should not only please the bride, but also be comfortable and quite strong. Often, the wedding ceremony and the subsequent banquet last more than 6–8 hours, and all this time the newlyweds do not just sit in their seats. Various competitions and congratulations, fireworks and active dances — hair styling must withstand the entire program of the holiday, not crumble and not cause inconvenience.
The sooner every little thing is thought out, the calmer the girl will feel on the eve of such an important date. You can explore online portals and fashion magazines, learn about trends and novelties in wedding fashion. It is better to do a small “rehearsal” of the hairstyle with the specialist who will deal with the image on the wedding day. In addition, long before the event itself, it is necessary to take care of the health of the hair, their coloring and, if necessary, extensions.
A good specialist can advise the appropriate shade, length and shape of a hairstyle suitable for each particular girl.
Options for collected strands
There are two large groups of wedding hairstyles for long and medium hair with collected or semi-assembled strands. In the first case, a hairstyle is made with weaving various braids, and in the second case, a high or low beam is twisted and stabbed. Moreover, any of these two options can be given individuality and charm due to the execution technique, the size of the element or its shape.
A braided wedding hairstyle is very different from the classic school styling. Those who find such styling boring, most likely, have not seen a real French braid in a wedding style, flowing down the back of the bride in an openwork waterfall of hair. One of the main rules of a wedding braid is light, relaxed or even fluffy strands, and not tight, strict lines.
To give more volume to the hairstyle, you can pre-curl and comb the strands. In addition, additional artificial hair is often used not only in a natural shade, but also in contrasting colors.
For a long time, wedding Greek braids, made to the side, remain in fashion. Often they are styled as a high ponytail, made at the crown and entwined with many curled curls and small braids. Complex braids of 5–6 or more strands also look gorgeous. In their interlacing, various hairpins, pearls and other jewelry will comfortably fit.
The bridal bun is considered the most classic hairstyle for such a special day. It can be high or low, smooth or divided into clear strands. The bundle can be wrapped both in the form of an ordinary cone, decorated with individual curling strands, and in the form of a shell, decorated with various decorative elements. One of the main advantages of this hairstyle is the convenience of attaching a veil, even if it is quite long and heavy.
You should not be limited to one element in the festive styling, you can combine, for example, a bun with a braid, decorate it with flowers or stones, weave ribbons and lace.
The beam is practically not felt by the bride herself and does not interfere with her throughout the day. The main thing is that it is securely fixed with varnish and invisible. Another of the significant advantages of such a wedding styling is its simplicity. A simple bunch for a modest celebration can be made at home with your own hands. You can find many step-by-step instructions for this online. To make a simple but elegant braid that turns into a small knot, the following steps are required:
- divide the hair into three parts, separating the side zones;
- braid tight braids from the two side parts and stretch them slightly with your fingers so that they look more openwork;
- tighten the rest of the hair with an elastic band so that it is not at the roots of the hair, but near their ends;
- after twisting the middle part with a small roller towards the head and pin with hairpins or invisible;
- lay the side braids on top of the roller attachment and hide the ends under it, stab everything with invisibility and fix it with varnish;
- the finished hairstyle can be decorated with accessories or attach a small veil to it.
Important! If the hair is very frizzy and crumbling, you can lightly sprinkle it with water or treat it with styling wax before styling.
In recent years, not complex wedding hairstyles with a lot of varnish and invisibility that can stick into the scalp and even hurt it, but ordinary styling have become increasingly popular. Of course, they differ from simple daily styling in their splendor and complexity, the presence of many decorative elements and extended strands. Large curls are perfect for happy owners of thick hair any shade, ranging from black raven to ash blond. However, it is worth remembering that on fair hair such styling looks more neat and natural than on dark ones. It is better for owners of thin hair to stop at small and medium curls, which the master will slightly fluff and whip.
In addition, you can attach additional artificial strands that are already curled, or purchase more expensive natural strands that curl with your “native” hair.
For small and structural curls, you can use ordinary small-diameter curlers or thermal curlers. The latter will make the curling procedure easier and much shorter in time. If you want loose soft curls, you can use an iron to smooth your hair. The strand is wound around the heating plates and pulled through them at an angle. Such curls look more natural and will avoid creases at the roots of the hair, which often result from the use of even the most modern curlers.
Ideas with bangs
Owners of haircuts with bangs will have to more carefully choose the idea of u200bu200ba wedding hairstyle, since this element will not suit every style. By itself, the bangs attract quite a lot of attention, it frames and emphasizes the oval of the face and eyes. However, it can be laid in only two ways.
- Leave straight. This option is perfect for those who plan to do their hair in a retro style. These can be smooth beams made both in the center and on the side of the head. It can be clear waves from curls that fit snugly and do not push.
- Lay it on its side. This option is more suitable for loose and lush hairstyles with curls and curls.
Long bangs do not need excessive decor, you should not hang large jewelry on it or fill it with clamps too much. It will be enough to decorate the rest of the hair.
If a girl does not have experience in wearing a haircut with bangs, you should not experiment, especially on the eve of such an important event. It is best to leave such abrupt image changes for a more relaxed time.
Ways to use accessories
One of the traditional accessories for a wedding hairstyle has long been and remains to this day a veil. It can be a long and heavy lace, which stretches like a train after the bride’s dress, or it can be a small hat with a veil that covers only part of the young wife’s face. In any case, such a traditional way to decorate the bride’s hair will not go out of fashion for many years to come.
In addition to the veil, various ribbons and beads can be placed on the hair., sparkling stones and iridescent hairpins. It can be studs with small or large pearls, compositions of natural and artificial flowers, and even feathers of exotic birds — it all depends on the wishes of the client of the salon or the master.
One of the oldest decorations of a wedding hairstyle, ready to compete in its popularity even with a classic veil, is a small crown or diadem. Of course, the most desirable option for any bride will be jewelry made of precious metals and stones, which will emphasize the innocence and purity of the girl. However, such tiaras cost large sums and are rarely used at ordinary family celebrations. However, you can buy a small silver-plated diadem with cubic zirconias, or even just a metal band with artificial lenses. The main thing is the relevance and combination with the hairstyle.
The following recommendations should be taken into account:
- such decoration is quite independent and does not require other decorative elements; the crown, like the queen — there can be only one;
- this decor looks good on smooth beams and lush curls, but it will not work for short hair or small curls;
- do not forget about the combination of the diadem with the bride’s dress itself — a massive crown in combination with a short flared dress with a high waist will look very strange and, conversely, a thin, almost weightless hoop will be lost against the backdrop of a fluffy and heavy lace or tulle skirt.
An equally popular technique for decorating ceremonial styling is their addition with natural or artificial flowers. It can be either individual buds or wide wreaths with different varieties and colors of plants. Of course, it is best to focus on artificial buds, since now craftswomen make them in such a way that they are practically indistinguishable from natural ones. This is due to the fact that such decorative elements will not wither even during the most intense heat or severe frost. They will last in their original form throughout the festive day until the deepest night.
In addition, during the period of late spring, summer or early autumn, the scent of fresh flowers can attract unwanted attention of various insects, which will lead to unpleasant consequences.
Flowers are a less whimsical accessory than a veil or diadem., so it is much easier to match with the dress and style of the ceremony. However, you should keep a balance and not use too many large colors in the hairstyle. It is enough to limit yourself to one or two elements. The wreath should also only complement the image, and not draw the attention of the guests, which should belong to the happy eyes and smile of the newly made wife.
There are many different tips from various professional stylists and hairdressers. However, there are such axioms for the selection of wedding hairstyles that most experts in the field of wedding fashion agree with, such as:
- for those who have miniature facial features (thin lips, a small and neat nose, narrow eyes), lush styling with large curls is most suitable; and you can also balance a small face with a voluminous beam with a large decor in the form of a flower, diadem or long veil;
- on the contrary, owners of large and bright features should choose smooth hairstyles, decorated in such a way that the decorations are not visible from the front;
- in the presence of a long, elongated face and a massive chin, it is worth abandoning high hairstyles and bouffants, which further lengthen the proportions;
- if a girl has complexes about a low forehead, a high bang will be a real salvation, and the rest of the hair can be gathered at the crown or laid in soft curls;
- a few loose strands near the face will visually shorten a long and large nose, while the main thing is that such a hairstyle does not look old-fashioned, which is especially important when creating a retro style.
A lush low bun, assembled from large curls, will add sophistication and chic to even the simplest look.
The buds in the hair, matching in color and shape with the bride’s bouquet, will tie the whole set together and look great in wedding photos.
A diadem of large and small pearls will turn an ordinary smooth bun, which you can easily do with your own hands, into an elegant salon hairstyle.
A small pillbox hat in retro style with feathers and a veil can replace a classic veil. Unlike her, she is practically weightless and is conveniently fastened with ordinary invisible ones so that even with the most active dances everything will remain in place.
How to make a wedding hairstyle for long hair, see the following video.