No holiday is complete without flowers — they are a kind of talisman. And for a celebration like a wedding ceremony, you can’t find a better decoration than flowers. Bouquets for a wedding are now very diverse, for a long time everyone has moved away from traditions and are guided only by their imagination when choosing them. Consider what unusual wedding bouquets for brides, according to the best designers, are now becoming especially popular.
An extraordinary approach
If a thematic celebration is not planned, then it is still possible to surprise guests with an original flower arrangement. Non-standard compositions are at the peak of popularity today, and it is not possible to count various ideas for introducing a new trend into the ceremony. The traditions that have dominated for many years have already become familiar, and therefore every bride wants to surprise guests not only with her outfit, but also with accessories for it. Designers with thousands of ideas will help with this, which include various compositions made up of not only flowers.
Many things can serve as the basis for a bouquet now. It can be made from various materials, such as beads, paper, thread, buttons, and even wood. Any of these materials in the hands of a designer turns into a fantastic composition.
Naturally, a themed wedding is not without such fashion trends, but in this case, the bouquet is the main attribute. If your celebration takes place on the seashore, it would be useful to make a composition of seashells. In winter, the composition of cones fits perfectly into the theme. As you can see, in such a case there is complete freedom of action, the girl can choose any material she wants, whether it be branches of wild berries or ordinary candies. The main thing in the originality of the bouquet is to express yourself and show your individuality.
The attribute of the bride is always a reflection of her mistress and, looking at him, you can learn a lot about the girl. The composition of fresh flowers fully conveys the inner world of the newlywed. Young brides are very energetic, so a bright and lively composition is a great idea.
- A bouquet will look bright and colorful if you combine two types of flowers in it that, at first glance, do not match the color. For example, dark pink flowers (the same roses) look spectacular in combination with blue hydrangeas. This combination is considered winning in all options and will suit any style of dress.
- An equally bright and unforgettable ensemble will turn out if you include orange orchids or chrysanthemums in a white bouquet. Orange tones mean joy, energy, courage. This color will perfectly decorate a wedding in the autumn.
- Blue and white colors go well together. Each color and flower should give its own meaning to the festive bouquet. The best thing in this combination is a white rose, which symbolizes the innocence of the newlywed, and blue hyacinths or hydrangeas, denoting the divine principle.
Such a sharp contrast looks good in a floral attribute and will perfectly emphasize the snow-white outfit of the bride.
- Sunny yellow color will not leave the bride unattended. This color portends a happy marriage and a fun life. Saturated yellow color in a festive bouquet can bring mimosa, peony and orchid. By combining several colors of yellow, you can create a bright sunny accent in the image of the bride. You can dilute it with rich green, which looks no less impressive.
- A wedding composition of a smooth transition of several shades of purple looks chic and colorful. Violet color tells about the desire to learn new things and go in search of adventure. There is a huge selection of fresh flowers with such shades, for example, you can safely combine lilac with rose or peony with clematis, creating harmony in purple.
In addition, the purple hue goes well with pink, white, purple and blue, creating a unique riot of colors.
Custom color combination
Other couples, wanting to emphasize their individuality, decide on some adventure, choosing a composition of flowers, the shades of which, it would seem, absolutely do not fit each other.
An unusual bright bouquet for a wedding can be created by combining several shades of different flowers. Such a composition is suitable for a bride who wants to decorate the celebration in all the colors of the rainbow. However, it is extremely difficult to create a rainbow bouquet with your own hands, without having any experience and design talent in this. Therefore, the formation of such a bouquet should be entrusted to an experienced florist, since only a professional can compose a composition of seven different flowers.
A composition of several colors will look colorful and catchy. With the wrong approach, the very idea of a rainbow bouquet will be lost, and instead of a creative attribute, you will get a tasteless set.
Who would think of using dark shades for a wedding ceremony? Especially when it comes to the bride’s bouquet. But such an extraordinary approach can play a key role in the image. The most unusual colors for a solemn bouquet are: dark shades of red, black and deep blue tone. Of course, it will be too much to combine them all, but if you form a bouquet in one of them, it will be very impressive.
Floral arrangements in such colors are more suitable for the cold season. This choice will give the image an elective look, it can be combined with both an unusual outfit and a classic.
A wedding bouquet made from custom accessories is a pretty interesting idea. The main advantage of such a bouquet is that it will not fade or deteriorate, and at the end of the holiday, the bouquet can please the newlyweds for a long time, reminding them of the main event in their lives, and also as a decorative part of the interior.
When creating an unusual bouquet, it is worth considering the design style of the wedding ceremony and only after that choose the material.
- Fabric composition. The composition made of fabric looks elegant. It can be made in a bright design, as well as in a classic style. If you create a bouquet exclusively from fabric, then it looks modest and elegant, and many brides give their preference to it. And if you add it with cute beads and sparkles, then the bouquet, formed in the form of roses against the background of a satin ribbon, will become the main accessory and decoration of the bride.
- Jewelry bouquet. It is not often that you will see a lot of brooches and various decorations formed into a bouquet, which is why it attracts a girl’s heart. Such a stained glass bouquet will conquer all the guests and attract great interest.
- Lace and pearls. The subtlety of jewelry work can be seen in a bouquet made of Swarovski stones, pearls and lace. Such an extraordinary product has the peculiarity of catching light and softly sparkling.
A bride with such a bouquet may not worry about the lack of jewelry on her dress — her bouquet is the decoration.
- Buttons. Few people can imagine what a bouquet of buttons looks like. But this composition can overshadow hundreds of standard wedding bouquets. A variety of buttons of different colors and shapes, with the proper approach, create an unusual combination.
The combination of buttons and other materials, such as fabric or pearls, looks beautiful.
- Paper composition. Of course, a wedding paper bouquet cannot last as long as a pearl one, but it also has its own zest and originality. Its advantage lies in its economy, but you should not test it in the rain.
A wedding bouquet can be decorated according to your desire with the most unusual materials. From fabric and satin ribbons to feathers and pearls, it can all come true.
When creating an original bouquet, do not try to add a lot of variety to it, choose one direction and follow it.
For information on how to choose a bride’s wedding bouquet, see the following video.