Today, Turkish wedding dresses are associated more with European fashion and tradition than with Eastern ones. There are many reasons for this — the policy of the state is focused on Europe, and accordingly, this could not but affect fashion and tradition. In addition, Turkish textiles are much cheaper than Italian or French textiles, which are to some extent the standard of wedding fashion, and therefore are in demand. At the same time, elegant Turkish dresses look no worse than those obtained from world designers who have occupied the niche of wedding dresses.
Dresses from Turkish manufacturers
Today, beautiful Turkish wedding dresses can be tailored according to Muslim tradition, but not many people use the traditional wedding dress. Women prefer European styles, but do not refuse elements of Turkish culture in their outfit.
Turkish style wedding dress features:
- embroidery with a national pattern;
- closed shoulders and long sleeves;
- long straight skirt;
- a lot of shiny elements — stones, rhinestones, gold threads.
Today, Turkish wedding dresses very rarely meet these requirements, with the only exception — Turkish embroidery very often adorns these dresses.
Turkish long dresses for weddings today are produced by the following manufacturers:
- Akay Couture. This manufacturer is more focused on European fashion than the rest. In the new collection there are many open models with lace, but the most charming model can be considered the “mermaid” model with an open back and a long train.
- Alissa Nuera. In the new collection, the manufacturer stepped back from the classic snow-white dress and focused on cream, beige and champagne. There are enough tiered skirts with shiny decor.
- Dovita Bridal. This manufacturer in his latest collection paid special attention to open shoulders and ripped chiffon skirts.
- Henna. In the new Henna collection, you can find models that are as close to the classics as possible: a long veil, closed shoulders and a fluffy skirt without decorations. The highlight of the collection was the abundance of rhinestones on the corsets.
- Fairy. “Woman and nature” — this is how you can characterize the wedding dresses of the new collection from Fairy. Here we see floral motifs, and on several models, voluminous abstract yellowish leaves are just right for an autumn wedding.