Uma Thurman, Chelsea Clinton, Sharon Stone, Alicia Keys. What, it would seem, can unite all these women? The answer does not require lengthy philosophical reasoning: designer Vera Wang, whose wedding dresses are impossible not to fall in love with.
For the past 20 years, the American has continued to improve her models, making them even more feminine and elegant. Among the unique creations, every fashionista will find exactly her outfit. After all, there are both simple and at the same time refined, as well as bold and unusual styles. Each product is unique in its own way. Vera Wang creates wedding dresses using various technologies, combining incongruous materials.
It will not be superfluous to note that this is the first designer who resorted to the effect of the illusion of a naked body under a thin layer of lightweight fabric. In a word: welcome to the world-class bridal fashion icon.
Vera Wang’s wedding dress collections
- Spring-summer 2011. The feminine silhouette of the bride is emphasized with the help of many small flowers, airy three-dimensional details, delicate petals. Tulle and organza complete the look. Beautiful wedding dresses have both white, cream color and silvery, lilac, because, as Vera Wang notes, it is this color scheme that gives every girl a touch of dreaminess, individuality and naturalness.
- Autumn-winter 2011. In this collection you will not find the traditional white color of the dress. Each dress is like a delicious dessert. Black satin ribbons and charming hair ornaments add piquancy. The materials used are tulle, chiffon, organza and silk.
- Spring-summer 2012. The style of wedding dresses in this collection was clearly inspired by the kimonos of Japanese geishas. The outfits are made from many frills. The ribbon on the belt gives them more tenderness, touching. As for the color scheme, you won’t find snow-white dresses here. The peach, ash-gray and pistachio color of the fabric pleases the eye.
- Autumn-winter 2012. Vera Wang proved that black long wedding dresses can look very, very stunning. Outrageous personalities clap their hands: after all, it is such an outfit that emphasizes their individuality. It is important to note that nude shades are also present in this collection.
- Spring-summer 2013. Passion colored dresses. They are decorated with all sorts of flounces, draperies and frills. Looking at the unusual color scheme of the models, we can safely say that the bridal fashion guru continues the autumn-winter 2012 collection.
- Autumn-winter 2013. Each dress has a shade of ivory. Made from silk fabrics. Decorated with the finest lace, elegant ribbons. A voluminous bolero complements the classic wedding look. All that can be said about the magical beauty of each outfit is the personification of femininity and romance.
- Spring-summer 2014. Classic duo of white and black. The wedding look is complemented by high black gloves, unusual cutouts on the corsets. In addition, on some models of the latter, you can see geometric inserts like seat belts. This collection is sure to redefine the typical wedding dress.
- Autumn-winter 2014. Tenderness of colors, femininity of each model. Each dress resembles a flower growing in a garden. One gets the impression that autumn outfits are an ode to the blooming spring that has been left behind.
- Spring-summer 2015. Decadence and Gothic. The latest collection is famous for flowing lines, exceptional white color and gorgeous delicate lace. What can I say — it’s better to look at the photo.