The classic choice of the bride at all times was considered the image of a princess. From childhood, girls dream of getting married in beautiful outfits with a multi-layered skirt. And to this day, magnificent wedding dresses remain out of competition. After all, such an image perfectly meets all the requirements of a gentle, romantic and sophisticated style.
Wedding dresses with full skirt
Leaving the wedding hall in a luxurious and chic wardrobe is a completely understandable desire of modern fashionistas. After all, I want the appearance to be memorable, original, solemn. Very puffy wedding dresses are fully consistent with such qualities. In the current style, designers offer a large selection of voluminous outfits, which are represented by a variety of cuts and finishes. But the main focus is always on the skirt and its layering. The following details are considered popular cut solutions to emphasize the solemnity and representativeness of the dress:
- fluffy shawl skirt. An original and unusual will be a bow in a product made of many small shreds interconnected in an A‑shaped cascade. In this form, the magnificent volume is one hundred percent determined. A stylish solution will add lightness, airiness, femininity to a romantic bow;
- crinoline and petticoat. The elements that our great-grandmothers invented for everyday wear of that time remain relevant. Rigid rings of different diameters are considered an excellent universal solution for any season. The petticoat option is more suitable for cold weather. Layered clothing will perfectly protect against frost and hypothermia. The amount of the lower wardrobe depends on the desired splendor of the outfit;
- cascading flounces and frills. Another original way to make a wedding dress lush was the chaotic airy trim of the skirt cut. Placing starched ruffles and frills will create unimaginable volume. The same effect can be achieved by adding longer and more concise fragments — shuttlecocks.
Short puffy wedding dress
Floor-length styles with a voluminous cut correspond to the classic trends in wedding fashion. But shortened models are no less popular, although they do not quite correspond to the image of a princess. A fashionable short wedding dress with a fluffy skirt is presented in the style of a baby doll. Doll appearance in such clothes is guaranteed. The option of a length that covers the knee is also considered relevant. Moderate models look beautiful in a conservative, feminine cut of the 50s with a fitted silhouette and a calm A‑line sun skirt.
Long puffy wedding dresses
A long toilet to the floor has always been considered a traditional outfit. Now designers offer the most beautiful puffy wedding dresses with rhinestones and stones. The sparkling finish fits perfectly into a sophisticated delicate bow, complementing it with a touch of sophistication and luxury. A stylish finish in the latest collections has become the embroidery of openwork patterns with satin stitch with gold threads. Often both types of decor appear in an ensemble in one product. But the discreet laconic design does not lose its glory and is in demand among fashionistas who want to emphasize their naturalness, and not clothes.
Beautiful puffy wedding dresses
The volume of the outfit will always stand out from the rest of the images at the ceremony, but designers do not get tired of offering irresistible design options. Often, fashion designers pay attention not to the entire product, but to one part of it — a yoke or a skirt, leaving the other half in a restrained elegant cut. Puffy white wedding dresses are considered classic, which are the easiest to decorate. But also the concepts of the current style offer other tones of light colors, ideal for delicate onions — ivory, coffee with milk, nature.
Puffy wedding dresses with lace
The most beautiful were outfits, complemented by delicate openwork fabric. A fluffy wedding dress with a lace top and a smooth skirt looks unforgettable and luxurious. The yoke in this case can go into an openwork collar and sleeves or remain in a sleeveless design with bare shoulders. Graceful material is also used for tailoring the entire product. It is not superfluous in this version to pay attention to the belt area with a thin strap or a wide ribbon, which forms a luxurious bow on the back.
Puffy wedding dresses with a train
If you want to make an unforgettable stunning impression, then the choice of an outfit, complemented by an elongated hem at the back, is absolutely a win-win. The standard design is presented on the modern market in two forms — with an emphasis on a voluminous skirt or on a train. In the first case, the addition will be of short length, often with a narrow decor. The second version is decorated with a very long and wide flap embroidered with embroidery, stones or pearls. But in order to emphasize their individuality and richness of ideas, fashion designers offer exclusive, very puffy wedding dresses with a train.
Lush wedding dresses with a corset
Popular top ideas for voluminous bridesmaid outfits are represented by models with a stiff lace-up yoke. Chic puffy wedding dresses are complemented by the latest naive fashion — a transparent corset. In this case, the top is made of tulle or mesh with lining only in the chest area. A wardrobe with a tight sleeveless yoke, decorated with rhinestones, pearl embroidery, contrasting or matching lace to the entire product, has become fashionable.
Puffy wedding dresses with a closed top
If you want to add a touch of modesty and restraint to your look, models with a throat are the perfect choice for you. In this case, the arms can remain open or dressed in a short T‑shirt sleeve. Closed puffy wedding dresses have a tight-fitting top with a boat neckline, a swing collar or a stand-up collar. Such a wardrobe looks very elegant, sophisticated and perfectly corrects low growth, visually lengthening the figure. The emphasis in this case is on graceful posture and impeccable grace.
Puffy wedding dresses with sleeves
For the cold season, the actual solution would be to choose a solid cut with closed hands. However, puffy wedding dresses with long sleeves can have decorative lace, guipure or non-fitting silk and chiffon trim. In fashion are products with a detail on the arms ¾ long, a T‑shirt, in the style of a flashlight. The stylish decor of the sleeve is a voluminous appliqué, a relief frill along the edge, a loop on the finger, creating the effect of an open glove. Dresses with closed arms and bare shoulder area look irresistible and feminine.
The most magnificent wedding dresses
In the world of high fashion, more than one exquisite designer outfit is captured, which is distinguished by an original exclusive design. As a rule, such products are sewn for famous style icons, famous fashionistas from titled families, and also stars whose style is not ordinary and unconventional. To date, stylists do not single out one of the most magnificent wedding dresses in the world, according to experts, there are several of them:
- princess diana dress. One of the most expensive and recognized masterpiece of wedding fashion was the outfit of the wife of Prince Charles. The famous Lady Dee chose a colossal satin product, complemented by a long train. The dress was trimmed with precious stones, and a luxurious hip-length veil, attached to one of the most expensive tiaras in history, became a stylish addition;
- Dita Von Teese. The wife of the famous informal Marilyn Manson chose an outfit that fully matches the style of her chosen one. Dita Von Teese’s dress was an unconventional color — a deep shade of purple with a golden sheen. The burlesque star preferred a narrow cut of a yoke with dropped shoulders, a wide skirt with very lush flounces and a train, and a non-standard combination of materials — silk and taffeta;
- Victoria Beckham. In one of the most memorable classic outfits, the bride of the famous British football player David Beckham came out. The graceful figure of Victoria was stylishly emphasized by a sleeveless yoke with a relief edge and a low waist. The monochromatic ivory satin material was complemented not by a traditional veil, but by a golden crown.