It would seem that luxurious garden flowers, which often form the basis of wedding bouquets, have no competitors. However, there are many girls who prefer modest daisies, especially today it is in line with fashion trends. A bouquet of these cheerful and unpretentious flowers will be a gentle and romantic addition to the image of the bride.
Chamomile has long been associated with naivete, modesty and simplicity. With her appearance, she hints at the innocence of the soul of the bride, her young carelessness, speaks of the sincerity of feelings for the chosen one. Chamomile is believed to bring good luck.helping you make the right choice when it comes to marriage. It is not for nothing that they guess on this flower: loves — does not love.
The flowering period of daisies lasts all summer until September. However, at other times of the year they can be purchased at a flower shop. Once cut, this flower stays fresh in water for about two weeks.
Knowledgeable people go to the trick by adding sugar to the liquid. In this way, they prolong the life of the flower up to a month.
Using daisies to create a wedding bouquet has certain advantages:
- this flower is always available;
- a bouquet of such plants will be original;
- chamomile is combined with a huge number of other flowers.
For the sake of objectivity, it is worth noting that this flower, which did not appear in the summer, can quickly crumble if it was grown with a departure from the rules.
Which variety to choose?
Florist specialists identify about fifteen types of chamomile, which opens up a lot of room for creativity. Compositions are made with both large and small flowers.
Petals in different species are almost round, and long, and wide, as well as with pointed and rounded edges, but always white. The thickness and height of the stem can also vary. Such a diverse texture allows you to harmoniously combine chamomile with completely different plants. The appearance of the bouquets is ultimately unique.
Combination with other colors
- A composition of cornflowers and daisies will look somewhat naive, but at the same time bright enough. Against the background of a white dress, this decoration will be very effective, especially if small flowers are used in the composition, and the bouquet itself will have a modest size.
- An excellent combination will be a composition of daisies and sunflowers. In the hands of the bride there will be a bright optimistic bouquet that will fit well into the theme of a country wedding.
- A bouquet of daisies and expensive garden flowers will help bring the wedding female image closer to the classic one. Roses and field white-yellow beauties will make a wonderful composition that can decorate a bride of any age. To create a composition, you can use milky roses, yellow, tea or red.
- For a wedding in a classic style, you can make a bouquet with peonies. Suitable for orange, yellow, pink. Whites require additional design techniques so that different types of colors do not merge into a continuous mass.
- A wonderful option is to combine gerbera and chamomile in a flower arrangement. The shapes of these flowers are very similar, which in itself creates harmony. When using gerberas of bright colors, you can get an elegant cheerful bouquet.
- A modest lilac or blue eustoma will help to dilute the optimistic naivety of daisies in a wedding bouquet.
It is better to choose small auxiliary flowers that will not interrupt the basis of the composition with their appearance.
- In the company of daisies, you can add chrysanthemums. Garden daisies are larger than field daisies. Therefore, they will perfectly coexist in one composition, complementing each other.
How to decorate a bouquet?
Decorating a wedding bouquet of daisies should match the nature of the flower. In addition to inclusions from other flowers such as forget-me-nots or bells, satin ribbons, grass, ears, leaves and twigs with berries can be used for decoration.
When it comes to a rich floral arrangement that involves roses, pins topped with rhinestones and other shiny decorations are often placed in the yellow center of daisies. You can insert decorations in the form of fabric butterflies into the summer composition, and the bouquet itself can be decorated with white lace drapery.
For a rustic-style wedding, a decor in the form of a twine on a bouquet handle is suitable.
Also, the composition can be placed in organza, burlap or corrugated paper, although sometimes it is easier to do without a wrapper at all.
The practical side of the issue should not be overlooked. It should be borne in mind that the bride will have to hold such an ornament for a long time. Therefore, decorative elements should not greatly increase its mass.
When composing a bouquet of daisies and more strict, noble flowers such as roses, you need to try to tightly connect the flowers into a composition that has a strictly defined shape, for example, rounded. For a chamomile bouquet using other field plants, you can leave the possibility of artistic confusion when the needle or holly tops of herbs that complement the composition go beyond the “main form”.
Making a bouquet
To independently compose a composition of daisies for a wedding celebration, you need to choose flowers that have straight and even stems. Then you need to remove the leaves from the stems. You should also do with other plants that will be included in the future composition.
To create it, it is better to use the principle in which the flowers are connected crosswise. This will distribute them in a spiral.
The assembled bouquet in the area of the stems should be fastened with adhesive tape, and then decorate with a satin ribbon or lace, securing with special hairpins. Usually choose green, white or yellow ribbons.
The stems must be cut evenly (you can obliquely) using a sharp knife. The finished bouquet remains to be placed in a cool room in which there are no drafts.
It is better to make jewelry from natural flowers for the bride on the wedding day, so that it is guaranteed to keep an elegant and fresh look.
Dress and accessories
A chamomile bouquet will emphasize the charm of a young girl, and an older bride with such an accessory will look younger. The image of a bride with a bouquet of daisies will be romantic and tender. With such a floral arrangement, a short dress, and a lush one, and sewn strictly according to the silhouette can look organic. The outfit can be trimmed with lace or a floral print. Such a bouquet goes very well with a sundress or a dress in a rural spirit, embroidered with traditional Russian ornaments.
The composition with daisies suggests that instead of the usual bridal veil, you can use a wreath consisting of the same flowers that are used in the bouquet. Daisies can be used to decorate hair, for example, weave into a girl’s braid or insert several flowers into a more complex hairstyle.
A master class on creating a wedding bouquet of daisies is presented in the following video.