Chamomile has long been considered the flower of lovers, and recently this flower has become a symbol of Family Day, love and fidelity. Despite its modesty and simplicity, it may well become the basis of the composition of a wedding bouquet.
Wedding bouquet of daisies — an elegant and stylish accessory
One of the signs says that if the groom gives his beloved a bouquet of daisies, then their love will live forever. This is how you can easily make your family life long and happy. In addition, daisies resemble the sun — it is able to illuminate any image with its beauty, warmth, comfort. This flower will suit different girls:
- mischievous and extravagant they will come in handy, especially if you choose an unusual dress and accessories;
- calm and modest, these flowers will add self-confidence, help to feel “at ease” even when all attention is riveted on their person;
- very young brides — they will emphasize their youth, innocence, romance;
- having added a wedding bouquet with daisies and roses, it can be used in creating your image even for an aged bride.
Wedding bouquets with daisies can decorate outfits in country style, eco, as well as a classic wedding dress.
What are summer wedding bouquets?
It is during this season that you can forget about traditional orchids, roses, tulips, and make a unique, cute, soulful bouquet of the following flowers:
- Bright and varied gladioli look very unusual and mysterious in a wedding bouquet. By the way, this particular flower is a symbol of constancy.
- Florists recommend using amaryllis in bridal bouquets for the summer of 2014. A proud and solemn flower can become both the basis of a composition and be combined with other flowers.
- For a long time, the gerbera has become a favorite decoration of the newlywed’s bouquet. Wedding bouquets of summer 2014 also cannot do without this flower. Gerbera is the very embodiment of joy, warmth, love, freshness, beauty and optimism.
- Bouquets of fragrant, delicate peonies are currently considered very fashionable.
Do not pass by seasonal flowers — daisies, hydrangeas, cornflowers, lilies, delphiniums, sweet peas, pansies, alstroemerias are so unusual, full of energy, colors that they can compete with exotic pompous flowers. In addition, such a summer bouquet will be remembered for a long time not only by you, but also by your guests.