Every girl who is about to get married at some point thinks about choosing a wedding bouquet. The flowers that the bride will hold in her hands will become an integral part of the image and emphasize the character and desires of the girl. So which bouquet should you choose?
If you are a cheerful, bright and romantic nature, then in spirit you will be very suitable for a wedding bouquet of gerberas. The homeland of these flowers is Africa, and the closest relatives are daisies. The beauty of gerberas will enchant even guests who are indifferent to flowers, because the perfection and elegance of the lines are simply amazing. Each flower in the bouquet reminds of the sun, summer, youth and optimism. It is useful to know that a gerbera wedding bouquet has the following properties:
- can go without water for a very long time;
- this is not a seasonal flower, so the bouquet can be made at any time of the year;
- keeps a fresh look during the day;
- flowers have a rich color palette;
- are relatively inexpensive.
As you can see, such a bouquet will be a good addition to the wedding dress and is suitable even for a budget wedding. The only thing is that it is better to collect a bouquet from experienced florists. They use a special wire that strengthens the flower in the peduncle and prevents the heavy “head” from falling.
The meaning of gerbera in the bride’s wedding bouquet
In the language of flowers, gerbera means mystery, modesty, mystery and joy. Its inflorescence is often compared to a solar disk surrounded by rays. This similarity endows the flower with creative symbolism. Perhaps she is the most positive flower. Bright color and sun-shaped form made it a symbol of playfulness, joy and kindness.
From gerberas, you can create several themed bouquets that will look organic in a wedding setting. Here are the main ones:
- Wedding bouquet of red gerberas. It looks quite naive and at the same time sexy. Suitable for very young brides getting married for the first time. It must be remembered that such a bouquet will contrast sharply with a white dress, so it must be composed very competently. Scarlet notes will dilute white spray chrysanthemums and greenery.
- White gerberas in a wedding bouquet. This composition looks rather simple and elegant. Stick to minimalism. Let it be a mono bouquet consisting of 7 or 9 flowers. Gerbera legs are best left long and simply wrapped with white ribbon.
- Bright bouquet of gerberas. Use several shades at once to make the color more saturated. Such a bouquet is suitable for a young liberated bride with a rebellious character.