The orchid is an expensive flower: its price is determined by the long growing period. But on the solemn day of marriage, you just need to allow yourself to enjoy the beauty of these flowers and complement your delicate image with a bouquet of orchids. By the way, this flower symbolizes love, wealth, fertility and feminine charm.
Choosing a beautiful wedding bouquet
The bride should look perfect — it is to her that the enthusiastic glances of the guests will be riveted. Naturally, the bouquet in her hands will attract a lot of attention. Thinking over a flower arrangement, first of all, you need to choose a flower salon, discuss the nuances with a florist. On an exciting wedding day, you must be sure that nothing will upset you and your betrothed, especially such an important accessory. An experienced florist will not only be able to advise on how to combine flowers and a dress, a wedding hairstyle, but will also help, in fact, give preference to those flowers that will form the basis of the bouquet. If you agree that orchids are what you need, then be prepared that a bouquet can be expensive. But you will not regret the money spent, because these luxurious flowers will delight and inspire you to smile all day long, and perhaps all your happy family life.
How to combine orchids in a bouquet?
Flowers in the composition should be in harmony with each other. In order to choose them correctly, you need to know some features:
- If you want the wedding bouquet to consist only of orchids, then choose red flowers — they symbolize passionate love and affection, while pink ones will only mean passion. Of course, among the guests there may not be experts in the flower language, but it is better to be safe, especially since the red color will only make the image brighter. A wedding bouquet of red orchids can be supplemented with small greenery.
- Can be combined in a wedding bouquet of orchids and roses. But, because Since both are considered luxurious, royal flowers, it is better to avoid such a neighborhood or entrust its creation to a professional.
- A wedding bouquet with callas and orchids looks unusually cute, gentle, elegant.
Decoration of a wedding bouquet of the bride from orchids
Orchids do not need expensive framing: they are already incomparable, but to emphasize their charm, florists use beads, beads, embroidery, silk fabric, and lace in decor. Flowers will look good even in combination with completely simple wrapping paper.
The shape of the bouquet can also be completely varied. Brides often prefer:
- classics, i.e. round on top and voluminous on the side bouquet;
- Biedermeier — a bouquet that repeats the shape of a sphere with several flowers on long legs;
- the falling bouquet is also quite popular;
- a basket with orchids in the hands of the bride may look unusual and aristocratic.
Bridal gown and orchid bouquet
Orchids decorated in a cascade look great with tight outfits, year dresses, mermaid models. The classic suits both lush and modest outfits. The flowers in the bouquet, if desired, can be combined with a “live” bracelet on the wrist, orchids can be used in the hairstyle, as well as in the groom’s boutonniere. They can decorate cars, the hall where the celebration will take place, orchids, for sure, will decorate the images of the bridesmaids. These flowers not only look amazing, but also do not die for a long time, remaining fresh and having a sophisticated smell. In addition, florists know the secrets by which the life of flowers can be extended even for a couple of days.
Having ordered a bouquet of orchids for a wedding, you will feel not only your beloved wife (after all, only a loving man can allow his chosen one to spend a little), but also a very beautiful and charming woman.