Every bride wants to look beautiful on her special day and create an image that no one has even thought of before her. Everything is used: unusual shades of the dress, fantasy hairstyles and, of course, variations on the theme of the bouquet. Artificial wedding bouquets could be purchased before, but only recently it has become really fashionable and it has become possible to find something exclusive and unusual.
Beaded bridal bouquet — five reasons to give preference to it
For doubting natures and practical girls, several advantages of a beaded bouquet over traditional flowers may turn out to be decisive.
- To create a bride’s wedding bouquet, you can always pick up beads of any color and weave flowers of all possible sizes, shapes and complexity. Here your imagination is not limited by anything at all: feel free to choose your favorite composition and its color scheme.
- Weather conditions are not a hindrance to such a bouquet at all: neither extreme heat or frost, nor wind and rain will spoil the composition. Of course, you will not feel the aroma of fresh flowers, but you can always apply a little of your favorite perfume or a drop of any other fragrance. Such a train can be a good end to your image.
- Wedding bouquets made of beads are no different from living ones in terms of weight, but there is no danger of crushing or tearing the flowers. So from the beginning of the celebration to its logical conclusion, your bouquet will remain in its original form.
- Beading in wedding bouquets allows you to keep the “memory” in its original form. Your bouquet will never wither, it is easy to store and you can always hold it in your hands if memories come flooding back.
- Another advantage of a beaded bridal bouquet is the ability to fit it into your image as much as possible. If you order a bouquet to the master, show him your dress. The combination of flowers and ornaments on a wedding dress in tandem with a beaded bouquet in the same style and color scheme looks very stylish.
Artificial bridal bouquets — how to choose your own?
When choosing a composition, it is important to do it correctly: the bouquet should not compete with the outfit or hairstyle. For a puffy dress with a princess style, the bouquet should also be quite noticeable, but medium in size and in pastel colors.
If you want to wear a small short dress for a wedding or a floor-length, but tight, it is better to take a modest composition in the form of a cascade or a small ball on a ribbon.
Wedding bouquets made of beads can also be matched to the figure. Tall thin women should not pick up long cascades or compositions on a leg, small concise compositions are suitable for petite girls. In general, the average bouquet is the most optimal solution in this situation.