Choosing an outfit for a wedding ceremony is sometimes more difficult than finding a groom. Either you don’t like the style, or the figure in the chosen dress looks bad, and sometimes everything is perfect, but it’s not suitable for the ceremony. Choosing your wedding dress is really difficult. But with the right approach, you can find the very thing.
Puffy wedding dresses or classic wedding fashion
Surely, in any of the wedding salons, the eye first of all falls on voluminous puffy outfits that look like a cloud. Even if you are not a fan of this cut, you will almost certainly want to try on at least one. And you will do it right, because every girl always has a dream to wear a princess outfit at least once in her life.
There are a lot of types of puffy dresses for a wedding and there are plenty to choose from. But such skirts are far from suitable for every figure. So, consider a short list of the most popular styles.
- Ballroom lush backgammon will be appropriate for high-profile celebrations with guests and a large hall of the restaurant. This silhouette is perfect for girls with above average height. As a rule, the upper part is visually cut off from the lower part, and all this cloud is formed by several layers of skirts and rings. The upper part is made in the form of a corset, generously decorated with ruffles, beads and other trimmings.
- For any type of figure, an A‑line is suitable due to the smoother expansion of the skirt. An excellent solution for wide hips and a large bust.
- A plume will help to visually become taller. It also makes the whole image majestic and elegant.
- Short white dresses with a puffy skirt for a wedding are a great occasion to emphasize your waist and show off your slender legs. The outfit is a bit like a ballerina’s tutu, it can also be decorated with a train.
Long wedding dresses are most often chosen for a celebration with a standard scenario: filming on a video camera, a restaurant and, of course, a chic dance of the bride and groom. For such cases, these outfits are best suited.
Beach wedding dress
For newlyweds who prefer original options for the ceremony, you should pay attention to simpler and even practical outfits. In particular, a simple dress for a wedding by the sea will look much more natural than complex outfits with a corset.
But modest wedding dresses do not have to be boring or nondescript at all. There is a list of styles that look spectacular with a simple cut:
- the most obvious choice is a Greek dress for a wedding, which can be of any length (here, all the work is done by the fabric and selected hairstyle with accessories);
- a lace dress for a wedding is no less stylish and feminine (there are very chic vintage outfits, retro models and stylish outfits with a closed neckline);
- Short dresses with straps for a wedding, babydolls and styles with corsets will look great.
The length of a dress for a wedding on the beach can be traditional to the floor, but mid-calf length outfits look more natural, and short ones with a train will set the mood.
Wedding dress for the second wedding
And finally, a little about how to choose an outfit if the wedding ceremony is repeated for you for the second time in your life. As a rule, in this case, the dress for the wedding is chosen with less bias. Classic white is also usually overlooked and favored pastel shades.
For example, a coral dress for a wedding will be a great alternative. The color is trendy and refreshing. There are enough shades of coral so that you can choose your own for each color type. A bold purple dress for a wedding is also a very worthy choice: we select a stylish bouquet with several flowers of this shade, delicate pearl jewelry and carefully select curls.
As for the length, here you can safely try on both a floor-length wedding dress and shorter options. If you need to find a dress for a wedding at the age of 40, then, of course, outfits with a sheath-like cut a little below the knees or mid-calf will be appropriate here. For the rest, you should not focus on the order of the ceremony and deny yourself a holiday and a really solemn outfit.