Traditions are traditions, but every bride wants to stand out. And designers do not mind, on the contrary, they offer the brightest colors, bold and bold shades, contrasts and combinations for wedding dresses.Reasons for choosing a colored wedding dress
It is worth rejoicing that the days when the bride could only marry in white are gone. Today, the unusual coloring of a formal dress is not bad manners, but a stylish option. Currently, there are several reasons to prefer an unconventional outfit for a wedding:
- This season, designers unanimously agree that the bride should defile at an important event in her life in a pink or black and white dress. Of course, you should listen to the meters in the fashion world.
- You can pass off an evening dress as a wedding dress, that is, you can save a lot, because they cost several times cheaper than an outfit for a bride. In addition, a spectacular evening dress can be worn again.
- You will look much more interesting in a colored dress, in addition, girlfriends can also adapt to your style. Then the wedding will definitely be remembered for a long time, and the photos will turn out wonderful.
- Spots are less visible on such dresses, and they are an inevitability if, for example, rainy weather is on the wedding day. Yes, and splashes of champagne are now nothing to you.
Color preferences may depend on the time of year:
- If the celebration is scheduled for a blooming spring, then pay attention to light pink, scarlet, lilac shades. For bold people, light green or yellow is also suitable. Good and fashionable, but not quite original, the bride will look in pastel dresses.
- Summer gives a reason to colorize your celebration in full: it all depends on your imagination, but the design fantasy suggests that the bride will be just a berry if she wears a hot pink, raspberry, red, burgundy dress.
- Autumn dictates its own rules and enchants everyone with golden, orange and brown colors. Listen to it and you will look breathtaking against the backdrop of “flaming” trees.
- But in winter, a black or black and white wedding dress can become the most stylish decoration. Other dark colors are also welcome.
Of course, you can choose a dress according to other criteria, for example, depending on the color of your skin. Red and scarlet will suit brunettes with dark skin, pale pink, greenish will suit blondes, and black and white outfits look good on almost all the fair sex.
A wedding dress should give the bride a good mood and match her taste. If you are still a supporter of traditional white, but really want to stand out, just add bright accessories to the dress.With what to combine?
Not only the outfit itself, but also various accessories will make you delightful and charming. For a bright dress, you need to carefully select a bouquet in order to correctly place accents. For example, for dresses of light shades, choose flowers that match the tone, but more saturated. But for flashy outfits, flowers of the same nature and their design are required.
Shoes for a wedding celebration also need to be bought wisely, taking into account the color, style, style of the dress, combining with other accessories, for example, with a handbag. By the way, do not think that no one will pay attention to your beautiful legs, so consider not only shoes, but also tights or stockings. Let them be a neutral color or slightly lighter than the color of the dress.
Veils are best avoided — it will be difficult to pick them up, especially since this attribute is not fashionable this season. But a hat or bandage will come in handy. In the cold season, gloves are not forbidden, which must be matched to the color of the dress.