Wedding dress style “fish” fell in love with many brides for its unusualness, elegance, sophistication and sophistication. The dress fits the bride’s body and expands downwards, forming a “fish” tail, consisting of fluffy skirts, usually made of chiffon, tulle, lace, silk or satin. And if this outfit is also decorated with a long train, it looks truly royal — luxurious and irresistible.
However, a “fish” dress with a train cannot be called universal. Let’s look at the main advantages and disadvantages of such an outfit.
Benefits of mermaid wedding dresses with a train
- This style is very stylish, therefore, having made her choice in favor of a wedding dress “godet” with a train, not a single fashionista-bride will definitely lose.
- This outfit is non-trivial. Most brides still choose lush dresses a la “princess”, so wearing a chic “fish” wedding dress with a train, you will certainly amaze everyone with your originality.
- Thanks to the features of this style — a silhouette fitting to the knees or to the middle of the thigh — you can focus on your chiseled figure and emphasize it in a non-vulgar way.
- This style of dress visually adds a few centimeters in height, which allows it to be worn by short girls who will appear taller in such an outfit.
Disadvantages of a wedding dress “fish” with a train
- This outfit is suitable only for slender girls with a narrow waist and a beautiful hip line. Puffy beauties will have to refuse it, as well as ladies with very large breasts, hips or an unexpressed waistline.
- If the train is long, then it will not be convenient for you to move around in such a dress, and even more so to dance, to put it mildly. The way out is a dress with a detachable train, but it is extremely rare in this style.
- As a rule, this style of a wedding dress with a train involves bare shoulders and the absence of straps and sleeves. Therefore, if you have too thin shoulders, arms, small breasts or imperfect skin, you will either have to abandon such an outfit altogether, or supplement it with a wedding bolero, or still look for a model with sleeves.