Modern brides are lucky, because now you can find a wedding dress for every taste. Girls who know a lot about fashion often pay attention to Italian wedding dresses. This is not surprising, because all over the world they are considered among the best. Italian masters have a natural sense of style and taste, which is why their design work is so in demand. On the day of the solemn marriage, not a single bride wants any compromises: the outfit must be the best. Wedding dresses 2014–2015 from Italy meet these increased requirements.Variety of models
- A‑silhouette. This is a classic. The main advantage: such outfits will suit every girl, perfectly emphasize femininity, grace and youth.
- Mermaid. Fitted and elongated top, and the bottom widens, resembling the tail of a fabulous marine inhabitant. This style is very popular in the collections of Italian wedding dresses in 2013 and 2014. Ideal for those brides who can boast of a beautiful figure.
- Princess. Many girls have dreamed of such wedding dresses since childhood. Tight-fitting corset and puffy-fluffy skirt — what could be more beautiful?
- Empire. Models are distinguished by a high waist and a wide belt. They are also popular among wedding dresses made in Italy 2013 — 2014.
- Extravagant short wedding dresses with a train. Options for those who are not afraid to be in the spotlight. In addition, if you have beautiful slender legs, then maybe you shouldn’t hide them under a long skirt?
This, of course, is not a complete list of styles of wedding dresses by Italian designers. But it is these models that are most in demand today.Where to buy?
If you do not have the opportunity to buy a dress directly in Italy, then today there is no problem with this. Many salons work directly with Italian brands. You can also consider buying clothes online.