During the Bridal Fashion Week show, which took place in April in New York, couturiers presented their latest collections of wedding dresses. In the spring and summer of 2015, brides who always strive to keep up with fashion will walk down the aisle in delicate, feminine, laconic, and at the same time luxurious dresses.
Fashionable wedding dresses 2015
Let’s learn about fashion trends with the example of a new collection of wedding dresses from US design houses.
- Carolina Herrera. This year, the designer has not departed from her principles and presented to the general public elegant and classic outfits, which she described as “hidden luxury”. In wedding dresses 2015 from Carolina Herrera, silk and tulle are complemented by lace inserts, appliqués, embroidery or ribbons. A feature of the collection was unusual long decorated trains of dresses. On some models, an accent was made in the form of a belt with crystals or a brooch. In addition to dresses, the designer suggests wearing a transparent veil with lace frills that falls over the face.
- Naem Khan. The collection of this Indian designer amazed the audience with its unusualness. The designer himself titled it “romantic fantasy”. He presented to the enthusiastic audience very complex models of wedding dresses 2014–2015, decorated with a variety of inserts, appliqués, hand embroidery, perforations, fringes and crystals.
- Marchesa. “Beautiful, romantic and airy” — this is how the designer of the brand Georgina Chapman characterizes the modern bride. Her classic puffy dresses, empire dresses and short cocktail dresses featured feminine silhouettes, pearl and crystal embroideries, and openwork inserts. At the same time, she abandoned the wedding veil in favor of complex braided hairstyles.
- Oscar de la Renta. The classic of wedding fashion has not departed from his views and still believes that a wedding is a wonderful traditional celebration, and not a place for experiments. In his collection, he presented models for all occasions — from a church wedding to a beach party. To create his original exquisite outfits, the couturier used Chantilly lace, tulle, organza and rich decor. The fashion designer offers to complement the outfit with a thin veil or laconic headbands.
- Vera Wang. The unsurpassed Vera Wang this time chose drama as the leitmotif of her collection. At the same time, minimalistic, concise, rather modest outfits became the main models. The designer remained true to her principles — behind the seeming simplicity lies an incredible complexity in the details.