Hand-finished, luxurious fabrics, incredibly beautiful designs — all this makes Pronovias wedding dresses so desirable all over the world. They are admired by fashionistas, celebrities and noble people. Many girls dream of getting married in a dress from this brand, because in it she will be the most beautiful and desirable bride.
Spanish wedding dresses Pronovias — a bit of history
The Spanish fashion brand Pronovias began its history in the 20s of the 20th century. Then a store was opened that sold fabrics, lace and embroidery for wedding dresses. In 1964, the first collection of wedding dresses was presented, which at that time was a bold step. After all, to offer a ready-made wedding dress was a novelty, but this idea appealed to many clients and soon things went up.
Pronovias is now an international leader in the bridal industry, with dresses sold in 75 countries.
Collections of wedding dresses Pronovias
This season, the Pronovias brand again delighted its fans with an extravaganza of beautiful, feminine and fabulous dresses. The enthusiastic audience watched with pleasure every creation of famous fashion designers. Talented designers Manuel Mota and Elie Saab worked on them for a year. Wedding dresses were presented in 6 collections, each of which has its own idea and meaning.
- Costura. The collection consists of classic dresses for a magnificent celebration. Models are made of openwork guipure and decorated with pearls and embroidery with floral elements. Puffy dresses with original gathered pleats at the waist and a long train look simply amazing. In almost all dresses, the waist is emphasized by a wide satin or lace ribbon.
- Manuel Mota. This is an unusual, creative collection. Most dresses open legs. There are also skirts shortened in front and long slits, and for the brave — models with short puffy skirts made of satin and guipure. Dresses are decorated with feathers and drapery, embroidered with beads and sequins, as well as embroidery.
- Elie by Elie Saab. There is an abundance of lace and flowers. The highlight was the dress with a cutout on the back. Decoration is traditional for this fashion designer: the finest lace, bead embroidery and flowers.
- Dreams. The peculiarity of these dresses is light airy materials: organza, chiffon, guipure, tulle and lace. The collection was created especially for romantic brides. Fluffy skirts, the use of pearls and sequins of the same color, bust decoration with feathers and tulle, Parisian pleated chiffon, frills and tails — all this allows you to create an image of a gentle and charming nymph.
- Fashion. In this collection there are dresses of a straight line cut. Such minimalism perfectly emphasizes all the charms of the female figure. The emphasis is on asymmetrical necklines, necklines and sleeves. They are decorated with various draperies and removable capes.
- Glamor. This collection has dresses for every taste: delicate models with thin spaghetti straps, a mermaid dress, godet, luxurious bustiers, puffy skirts, white chiffon dresses and much more.
Features of finishing wedding dresses Pronovias
In all models of wedding dresses, floral motifs are used: embroidery, guipure roses that adorn the bodice.
The signature feature of this collection is figured elements made of incised tulle, trimming of the skirt, bodice and sleeves.
Additional accessories include shortened translucent boleros, which are decorated with glass beads, a delightful veil, as well as hand-embroidered Spanish shawls.
Wedding dresses Pronovias — Spain is a worthy choice that will make the bride the happiest and most beautiful on this day.