The newest collections of wedding dresses in 2015 have already been demonstrated, so we can safely identify the main trends that will set the tone for wedding fashion throughout the coming year. Stylish designer wedding dresses in 2015 give future brides the opportunity not only to choose an outfit that perfectly meets all the requirements, but also to be inspired by fresh ideas for organizing a long-awaited celebration.Fresh breath of wedding fashion
New trends in 2015 clearly indicate that wedding dresses will be unconventional. It touched, first of all, the color palette. White, which has long become a wedding classic, is giving way to powdery, milky, but the real discovery of 2015 was Italian and Spanish wedding dresses in blue, turquoise, mint, pink and even gray.
To identify fashion trends, you should familiarize yourself with the new collections of leading brands that produce dresses for brides:
- Pronovias dresses. The Italian brand annually pleases girls with collections of luxurious outfits that make the wedding ceremony unforgettable. In 2015, Pronovias wedding dresses became the epitome of romantic classics combined with current trends. The Pronovias collection consists of six lines: Fashion (light, flowing), Glamor (pastel colors, wide skirts, embroidery, stone decor), Couture (long trains, expensive fabrics, flowing skirts), Dreams (feathers, flounces, tulle, flowers) , Modern Bridge (shorten models, original cut, laconic design) and Separates (transformer dresses, consisting of a top and a skirt with a detachable train).
- WeraWang dresses. The famous fashion designer Vera Wang sees wedding dresses in 2015 as concise, devoid of rich decor, tight-fitting. A girl in this outfit looks incredibly fragile, defenseless and very stylish. The highlight of the collection is luxurious lace and open shoulders.
- Zuhair Murad dresses. The new collection, in which Zuhair Murad introduced wedding dresses, and in 2015 corresponds to the traditional chic of the Zuhair Murad house. The creations of the Lebanese fashion designer captivate with lightness, grace, handmade beadwork and romantic transparency.
- Oksana Mukha dresses. But Oksana Mukha’s wedding dresses in 2015 are an example of an eternally relevant classic. Wide airy skirts, long trains, seductive necklines, an abundance of tulle and tulle — in this outfit it’s so easy to feel like a queen!
- Papilio dresses. The 2015 collection of the Papilio fashion house, which includes classic style wedding dresses, is distinguished by graceful silhouettes, voluminous puffy skirts that give the girls a touching and incredibly delicate look. Italian designers focus on the beauty of women’s shoulders, so they remain open in almost all models. The “highlight” of the collection is a transparent finishing fabric strewn with small flowers that shimmer in the spotlight.
- Carolina Herrera dresses. The popularity of today’s famous designer Carolina Herrera brought a single dress, sewn for the wedding ceremony of the daughter of US President Caroline Kennedy. Many brides wished to get married in such a dress, so the demand for Carolina’s creations has increased. The line of wedding dresses, which soon saw the light, finally conquered women’s hearts. In the 2015 collection, Carolina Herrera wedding dresses are presented in a huge assortment, but they all have one thing in common — the girl looks stunning in this outfit! Distinctive features of the collection are the abundance of fluffy skirts, flowers, embroideries, sparkling stones.