Each bride takes special responsibility in choosing her wedding dress. This choice is very difficult, because today there are so many different models in bridal salons that they simply “dazzle”. Long, short, wedding dresses with rhinestones, with pearls, as well as simple simple outfits — and each of them looks very attractive. Many brides today are original and wear non-white dresses for their own wedding. Originality is, of course, good, but relatives should not be shocked either. That is why you can choose an outfit that is not completely made in one color other than white, but, say, a snow-white wedding dress with a colored bow. Such an outfit will suit any bride, emphasize her femininity and charm, adding a little coquettishness and playfulness to the image, and at the same time be elegant, appropriate and non-trivial. Moreover, designers today decorate wedding dresses with a bow with unsurpassed skill.
Wedding dresses 2013 with a bow
Let’s find out which styles of wedding dresses decorated with this decorative element are in trend today.
- Wedding dress with a bow at the back. Traditionally, the bow is placed at the back. Designers make them puffy, with long ends, unusual shapes, or decorate them with stones, rhinestones, lace, embroidery. This outfit is most suitable for girls who want to draw attention to the back of their outfit. Usually these are straight long dresses, rather modest, in which the bow becomes the highlight of the whole outfit.
- Wedding dress with a bow in front. The asymmetrical location of the bow at the waist in front is a less familiar, but no less attractive way to use this decor. It is this saying that is often found in the collections of Vera Wang, in the collection “Crystal” (Ewa), in which a small bow is located on the side of the waist. At the same time, the figure is effectively emphasized, namely the zone of the girl’s waist, and the whole image acquires a touch of romanticism.
- Lush wedding dress with a bow. These dresses look very chic and will make you feel like a real queen of the celebration. To prevent the bow from getting lost, designers often make it in a color different from the color of the wedding dress. This decision can be seen in the “Ruby” collection of Aleksandra — a contrasting bow becomes a good accent of the outfit. A small bow on the shoulder will look very nice in this outfit.
- Wedding dress with a big bow. Fashion designer Oscar de la Renta presented to the public a wedding dress with a lush huge bow tied with wide panels on a white dress. Dresses with a large bow look chic and pompous, they make the whole ensemble unforgettable and original. Such outfits are suitable primarily for those girls who want others, looking at a large bow, to slowly look at the place where it is attached — chest, hips or waist.
- Short wedding dress with a bow. A small bow is a good accent on a short dress. And an airy lace bow on a short dress with a train, like in Reem Acra, turns the bride into a young elven princess — such an outfit seems so fabulous and fantasy.