What fashionista does not want to demonstrate a stylish look with a touch of aristocracy and self-confidence at her wedding ceremony? For such a bow, wedding dresses with sleeves are the best choice. A similar attribute can be traced in the world of show business, as a preference for high-ranking blue-blooded style icons — Duchess Kate Middleton, Princess Diana, Princess Grace Kelly.
Long sleeve wedding dresses
Outfits of this kind are often considered conservative and old-fashioned. However, recent collections completely refute this stereotype. In modern fashion, beautiful wedding dresses with long sleeves have become a sign of modesty, elegance, conciseness. But one cannot deny all the sophistication and originality of such exquisite clothing due to the wide variety of fashionable styles and possible finishes:
- short sleeve. Products with a T‑shirt detail look feminine and elegant. Openwork, textured, deflated design allowed to completely move away from comparison with everyday wardrobe. This option is universal for any season. In the cold period, a cape or bolero will be an actual addition;
- style ¾. The length to the middle of the arm will add a touch of understatement to the romantic look. Such a choice will further arouse the curiosity and attention of others, riveting their eyes only to the newlywed. But most brides are trying to achieve a similar effect;
- long flare sleeve. A loose, but fixed on the wrist cut will make a delicate bow light and feminine. The girl will emphasize her conciseness and solemnity at the same time. The flashlight is presented both in a shortened and moderate form. This finish is a stylish alternative to the classic cut.
Wedding dress with lace sleeves
The idea of an openwork translucent material has become a classic and common in trend concepts. Wedding dresses with lace tops and sleeves look elegant and elegant, without going beyond tenderness and romance. This type of detail for hands is universal for any model. Wedding dresses with lace sleeves are often trimmed with an appliqué or patch on a transparent mesh, colorless tulle or dense material:
Not only openwork abstractions are in fashion, but also directional floral motifs.
Closed wedding dresses with long sleeves
An elongated element has become practically mandatory for solid cut products. A closed wedding dress with sleeves often combines details such as a stand-up collar and a boat neck. Models with transparent or translucent lace trim look very nice. The fashion trend of recent seasons has become simple, but at the same time exquisite knitted and knitwear. For such a wardrobe, a straight cut or a year style with an emphasis on the waist in the form of a belt or strap is relevant.
Puffy wedding dresses with sleeves
Aristocracy and belonging to high fashion will demonstrate an image with a voluminous outfit. Designers present a rigid A‑shaped skirt or in a free flying cut with a petticoat or frame. Puffy wedding dresses with long sleeves can contain any kind of trim — T‑shirt, moderate ¾, flashlight, classic. The sophistication of an elegant bow will be emphasized by a loop on the finger. This option will be the most reliable and practical. Almost all wide-cut models are presented with a closed cut under the throat. But the possibility of a cut-out neckline and an asymmetric coquette is not ruled out.
Straight wedding dresses with sleeves
The most elegant and sophisticated look products of laconic design. Restraint of style will always add mystery and mystery to its owner. In this case, the part on hand plays a decorative role rather than a functional one. Therefore, a wedding dress with long sleeves made of lace, tulle, mesh has become fashionable. The clothes themselves can be made from a denser fabric. For a straight silhouette, a short sleeve is also considered relevant — a flashlight, textured shape, with voluminous decor or appliqués.
Short wedding dress with lace sleeves
Shortened styles are often referred to as summer models. However, laconic length is also presented in the collections of the cold and demi-season period. The combination of closed arms and bare legs looks very harmonious in the image, eliminating vulgarity and defiant notes. Short wedding dresses with sleeves can have a classic design detail to the tassel, as well as an original interesting idea — free, A‑shaped, shortened, with a voluminous texture. Models with embossed hem trim and the same completion of the accessory on the hands became a stylish choice.
Wedding midi dress with sleeves
Moderate is the length that covers the knees. Such outfits belong to a purely conservative style. Therefore, the style of the 50s with a fitted silhouette with a free wide cut skirt has become relevant. Corresponding to the latest trends is the trend — lace wedding dresses with long sleeves. Such products are often complemented by vintage decor — frills, ruffles, bows, stitched inserts. Decorative hats, a veil, a turn-down collar became stylish accessories in an image with a feminine outfit. In this case, a part in the form of a flashlight will be suitable.
Wedding dress fish with sleeves
For fashionistas of short stature, the ideal solution for a wedding would be the style of the year. A mermaid wedding dress with sleeves perfectly stretches and visually lengthens the height. However, this option is not possible for owners of a thin figure and large height parameters. If you are a lucky woman who suits a stylish style, then do not forget to add a classic veil to the image, a longer train than the traditional one, an emphasis on the waist with a massive plaque or brooch. The stylish trim of the fish cut will be bare shoulders and back in combination with closed arms.
Empire wedding dress with sleeves
Models in the Greek style have not gone out of fashion for several seasons in a row. An A‑line wedding dress with sleeves is a non-standard solution in a classic style. Indeed, in most cases, Empire backgammon has a sleeveless yoke narrowed to the neck. A translucent lace detail, a ¾ lantern, a textured T‑shirt will bare the shoulders in an original way, make a small square neckline, emphasize the bust with a V‑shaped neckline. In the latest collections, the Greek direction is complemented by a belt tightening or a high waist. But the A‑shaped skirt always has a calm, seasoned shape.
Winter wedding dresses with sleeves
The elongated detail for the hands is most of all gaining relevance in the cold season. Despite a strong drop in temperature, a puffy wedding dress with lace sleeves remains an absolute trend. And fashion designers offer more dense products made of satin, cotton, silk. But in order to avoid colds and hypothermia on the most romantic day of your life, you should pay attention to the presence of the following elements:
- fur. It is better if a warm coat, cape or jacket comes with the outfit. In comparison with the decorative one, such a wardrobe has a wider and more voluminous cut. Natural clothing is considered fashionable, but an artificial version is also possible;
- padded petticoat. A light hem won’t keep you out of the cold, especially if your shoes don’t meet the practical qualities of winter accessories. The best solution in this case would be an additional lower wardrobe. The number of hemlines depends on the desired volume and splendor of the outfit;
- glove sleeve. With a long stay on the street in the frosty season, a one-piece glove will stylishly protect the handles. You can replace such a part with an independent elongated accessory, which is no longer useful indoors. But the whole product looks much more elegant and unusual.