A wedding is an unforgettable event in the life of newlyweds. There is so much to do: this is the choice of outfit, rings, hall for the celebration, as well as many other things. And this is only the beginning of the long work to be done. When your wedding day finally arrives, you want it to be fun and memorable as one of the best days of your life.
Gift Voucher Benefits
Guests should take care of a gift for the bride and groom in advance. A gift certificate can be a great gift idea, because choosing an interesting and original present is very difficult. You can limit yourself to purchasing small household appliances or donate money, but you want the gift to be unusual. Of course, if the newlyweds need additional finances and would like to receive cash as a wedding gift, you can also give an envelope with money.
It is important to think in advance what the gift certificate will be like, because it needs to be colorfully designed, written in text and presented in an original way.
If there are doubts about the choice of entertainment for the newlyweds, then you can choose the option where they themselves can choose an acceptable idea for leisure.
In the event that the interests of the bride and groom are known, it is better to focus on the one that will be of interest to both newlyweds. For lovers of extreme sports, options for exciting extreme entertainment are suitable.
Romantic couples would rather go to a quiet place or just go to the movies.
In the latter case, you should take care of a separate room for the newlyweds in advance, because this is a wedding gift. It would be useful to decorate the hall with candles, decor. A sweet table, fruits and a bottle of champagne will only complement the romantic atmosphere.
A certificate should be given if:
- the donor is well aware of the interests of the newlyweds;
- when the cherished dream of one of the spouses is known: to visit a certain country or place;
- if the young are ready for any follies and are not distinguished by conservatism;
- if the newlyweds love new experiences and are ready to accept them.
In the event that a gift certificate is given for a trip to another city or abroad, you should agree on this with a travel agency in advance. The bride and groom will be pleasantly surprised to receive as a gift a trip for several days to an exotic country or another place of their choice.
Below are ideas that can be brought to life with gift certificates.
- Visiting spa treatments. This is a great opportunity to finally relieve tension after a long preparation for the wedding ceremony. You can give a gift card for various procedures and entertainment events in a cozy hotel.
- Various walks for young people. It can be a walk on a boat or a motor ship, a visit to a stud farm and horseback riding, solitude in a country house. Fans of extreme sports can travel in a hot air balloon or parachute jump.
- Participation in master classes. Given the preferences of the newlyweds, you can give them a certificate for attending culinary or other master classes. Cooking chocolate, gourmet meals or coffee together, soap making skills or other exciting activities will help the young couple to get even closer.
- Wedding photo session can be a good opportunity for a couple to open up in a new way and see themselves in unexpected ways. A gift certificate should include not only the work of a photographer, makeup artist and hairdresser, but also give the opportunity to receive a luxurious photo album as a gift.
It is important that the newlyweds get emotions from the gift. Do not forget about practical options. A certificate for the purchase of small household appliances is appropriate if a young couple will live separately and need electronics.
For lovers of joint shopping trips, a certificate for the purchase of stylish clothes and accessories, expensive and elite perfumes is suitable.
For those who lead a healthy lifestyle or seek to put their body in order, a gift in the form of visits to the gym, swimming pool, fitness club is suitable.
Guests and newlyweds will be pleased with a certificate confirming that they are the happiest family. The husband is given official permission to live together and “exploit” his wife. The same document is handed over to a young wife.
Unusual ideas for guests
So that the fun at the event does not end, you can give gift certificates not only to a young couple, but also to guests. They are usually given as bonuses during competitions. They should cause a smile, but not be vulgar or stupid.
Possible options for them could be:
- certificate for a paper wedding with a young couple;
- for a golden wedding
- for a hearty breakfast prepared by her husband;
- for a joint visit to the cinema, zoo, exhibition;
- a document giving the right to dine with the newlyweds once a month;
- the right to dance with the bride or groom;
- the right to kiss all the beautiful girls or guys.
There may be many options. Wedding certificates will be an ideal addition to the celebration and will leave unforgettable emotions for the guests and the culprits of the event.
This document should be nicely formatted. If this is a small card, then it can be placed in a small box, which is placed in a larger box — and they give it to the newlyweds. If this document looks like a small card, it would be useful to supplement it with a bar of elite chocolate. You can also present it by placing the card in a fruit and wine basket.
You can print the document on plain paper, twist it into a scroll and tie it with a beautiful ribbon. To “age” the document, you can place a sheet of paper in a container with tea leaves for a few minutes, and then dry it.
A document printed on a color printer will look good. It can be placed in a beautiful frame or make an original decor by decorating with ribbons, patterns, rhinestones. Decorative butterflies and beautiful expensive paper will complete the look and make the gift exquisite.
In addition, you can order the execution of the document in a special workshop. When designing it, it is important to adhere to the colors and themes that are provided for by the wedding.
Certificates don’t have to be expensive — they can be funny. It is important that the bride and groom rightfully appreciate the gift, and it remains in their memory as a bright event.
Newlyweds can also give each other certificates as a gift. It can be a document for the fulfillment of a desire: young people think of their cherished desire and write it into the document. Thanks to him, partners can learn about the cherished secrets of their soul mate.
The certificate can be presented to young people in different ways, one of them is described in a short video.
You can learn about the benefits of gift certificates in the video below.