The hairstyle of the newlywed is always given great attention, since it is a very important part of the image. Often, a variety of wedding hair ornaments are used to create it, allowing you to beautifully design curls of any length, density and texture.
How to choose a decoration for a wedding hairstyle?
The choice of accessories for the future wife depends on which dress she chose, and on the style in which the celebration is planned. So, for example, wreaths of wild flowers and other similar decorative elements are perfect for a wedding in an ethnic or old Russian style. A variety of beautiful hair ornaments allow you to create all kinds of hairstyles that emphasize the tenderness, sophistication and grace of your future wife.
Depending on the chosen style of the dress and other features associated with the celebration, stylists recommend that women of fashion give their preference to the following options:
- veil — a classic accessory that can be matched to any type of wedding dress. It can be long or short, lush or single-tiered, traditional white or shimmering with all the colors of the rainbow. As a general rule, only that beautiful lady who marries for the first time can wear a veil. Meanwhile, today this recommendation is no longer observed, and if desired, even older brides can afford this product. Other wedding hair ornaments can also be combined with a veil, however, in this case, it should be restrained and concise;
- diadem-tiara or a crown will make the image of a young wife luxurious, elegant and sophisticated. Best of all, they look in an ensemble with a classic dress with a fluffy skirt and an elegant corset;
- bandage or a headband tiara pairs perfectly with popular Greek-inspired outfits. Vintage and retro models in one set with such a decorative element will also look very good;
- stylish crest Great for classic and vintage attire. In addition, this little thing is very often used to attach a veil;
- wreaths of natural or artificial flowers Best paired with retro outfits. In addition, in all cases they must be in harmony with the bride’s bouquet;
- hairpins, decorated with pearls, diamonds, rhinestones, flowers and other elements, go with absolutely everything. As a rule, they are used to fix and fix hair and, at the same time, become an element of decoration;
- hairpins — another wedding fixing hair ornaments that can become a spectacular element of the bride’s image;
- hats and veils can only decorate the original designer toilet. Such wedding decorations for short hair or long strands should be chosen very responsibly.
Wedding Hair Jewelry
All kinds of jewelry and hair accessories are used to create beautiful and original hairstyles. They are presented in huge quantities in the assortment of bridal salons, but, in addition, such decorative elements can be made by hand. For this, future brides acquire satin ribbons, bows, stones, beads and other elements a few weeks before the celebration.
Flower hair ornaments
Floral hair ornaments are extremely popular with newlyweds, as they emphasize the freshness, grace and charm of their owner. They have many varieties that are in harmony with any kind of wedding decoration. For a wedding celebration, the following variations of such decorative elements are considered the most relevant:
- wedding hair ornaments in the form of a single flower always become the brightest accent and grain of the image. To create such accessories, you can use a live poppy, hyacinth, rose, hyacinth or any other flower, as well as their imitation made of plastic, fabric or yarn. Such a product is fixed with the help of invisibility or a thin inconspicuous hoop;
- a scattering of small flowers is usually placed on the veil. Meanwhile, some girls decorate their hair in this way with a large number of small hairpins or hairpins with a flower-shaped tip;
- wreath-shaped natural flower hair ornaments are extremely popular with Western brides. Recently, similar decorative elements are also found in Russian-speaking countries, but only at those weddings where it is appropriate. So, for example, a wreath of daisies or dandelions will successfully fit into the image of a young wife who organized her celebration in a rustic style.
Satin ribbon hair ornaments
Satin ribbons are a very popular material for decorating the future wife’s hairstyle. Usually beautiful large flowers or bows are created from them. You can create a stylish hair decoration for the bride from satin ribbons with your own hands. To do this, you only need a small amount of this shiny fabric, scissors, needles, threads, glue and quite a bit of imagination.
Knitted hair ornaments
You can also knit jewelry for short hair or long hair with your own hands. They will be especially relevant at a retro-style wedding in combination with the appropriate bridal attire. Such decor elements can have different shapes — headbands, knitted flowers and mini-hats are popular, giving the image of the future wife a unique femininity and charm.
Postige technique allows you to create original accessories from natural or artificial strands. This material can be easily dyed, decorated and heat treated, so almost anything can be made from it. Meanwhile, this task is not very simple, so only qualified professionals can cope with it. Beautiful postige hair jewelry is ideally combined with classic bridal gowns with a puffy hem.
kanzashi wedding hair ornaments
Beautiful kanzashi hair ornaments came to us from Japan. The creation of these elegant gizmos is based on the origami technique, with the help of which unusually stylish and interesting floral elements are formed from ribbons or fabric cuts. Kanzashi does not fit traditional wedding dresses with a puffy hem and an elegant corset. Much better, these original items are in harmony with laconic straight-cut dresses or discreet A‑line outfits.
Fashion hair jewelry
The hairstyle of a young bride must be gorgeous, so a lot of time and various decorative elements are spent on its creation. Various decorations for loose hair are especially relevant, since without them the image of the hero of the occasion may be incomplete. The collected hairstyle often does without additional decoration, but in most cases it is also decorated with elegant accessories.
Greek style hair ornaments
Exquisite dresses in the Greek style are extremely popular with newlyweds. To make such a toilet look chic, it must be supplemented with appropriate accessories. Often, designer hair ornaments are used for this, which in most cases are elegant headbands or massive brushed metal wreaths.
Retro hair ornaments
Retro style hair accessories always look luxurious. Although they are not suitable for all outfits, many girls manage to successfully fit such accessories into their image. As a rule, these products are massive combs and richly decorated bandages. In addition, chic hairpins made using the filigree technique can also be attributed here. Retro bridal headpieces work best with matching outfits, but they can also be worn with a simple straight-cut dress.
Lace wedding hair ornaments
Lace veils, bandages and nets will successfully fit into the image of the newlywed, if the same matter is already present in it. It can be used to decorate a corset or the hem of a wedding dress and be reflected on the head of the future wife. Wedding bridal hair ornaments made of lace are unusually light and airy, so they look especially good on young girls. When using such accessories, the image of young people turns out to be elegant, gentle and romantic.
Unusual hair ornaments
For those who want to stand out and forever leave their mark on the memory of those present at the celebration, original hair jewelry is suitable, each of which is one of a kind. Such gizmos are usually made to order, so they cannot be seen anywhere else. The form and stylistic execution of such decorative elements are indicated by the future spouses and in most cases are symbolic.
For example, unusual wedding hair ornaments can be an interlacing of the first letters of the names of the bride and groom, any symbol that connects these people, or an encrypted designation of the date and place of their acquaintance. Often these items are tied to the name of the future family. So, a girl who, after her marriage, takes the surname Lebedev, can decorate her pretty head with a golden figurine depicting this regal bird.