A bun is not a boring hairstyle of conservative strict ladies. This is a very beautiful, practical version of the collected hair, which is chosen by many brides.
Wedding hairstyles with a bun
You can not worry about the weather on a holiday if you prefer a bun to all hairstyles. Your hair will be in order, even if a strong wind blows or it starts to rain. Also, if you decide to wear a traditional bridal accessory, then remember that a bun with a veil is the perfect wedding hairstyle.
It harmonizes well with a delicate dress and such a wedding hairstyle as a shell. It will look especially interesting if you decorate it with fresh flowers. But beautiful hairpins or a comb are also quite suitable. It is better not to cover the shell with a veil — let the guests admire the beautifully styled hair.
Wedding hairstyles with a bun look romantic and elegant — it can be supplemented, for example, with an Empire style dress.
Who is the bridal bun hairstyle suitable for?
A suitable beam can pick up a girl with any face shape. You just have to remember some rules:
- The fair sex with a long or square face, for example, should avoid its high options, as combing will further emphasize the elongation and angularity.
- But a wedding hairstyle with a high bun will well emphasize the beautiful neck and slender figure of its owner.
- This hairstyle is contraindicated for very tall girls — the beam will resemble an antenna.
- Released curls will give liveliness to the face and femininity to the image.
- A bridal bun hairstyle will make your face look more sophisticated.
- Hats, tiaras, hairpins go well with the beam.
Wedding hairstyles, collected in a bun, can be not only neat, but also original. You should not chase the most complicated styling, you just need to think over the accessories and remember — “everything ingenious is simple!”