The wedding day is an exciting and special moment in the life of girls. Every bride wants to be the most beautiful, to become a memorable and magical princess on her wedding day. At the same time, you want to stand out with an unusual stylish dress, expensive shiny jewelry, and, of course, styling.
Wedding hairstyles for medium hair without a veil can be incredibly luxurious. The main thing is to put everything together so that jewelry, shoes, dress and styling give an ideal, and even fabulous look. Brides can look truly magical if they choose something special for themselves.
Hairstyles for medium length hair
Loose bun or loose hair at the back of the head
This hairstyle will give the bride femininity, lightness and airiness. With such styling, the bride’s face will be framed by soft waves. It is best to complement the hair collected in this style with bright accessories that can be shiny.
Hairstyle — “crown” or collected hair at the back of the head
If the bride decided to be a queen at her wedding, then such a hairstyle is most welcome. The royal style will make the beauty magical, as if she had just stepped out of a picture of a fairy tale about a princess. The volume of curls with a smooth texture, complemented by a diadem, will definitely make a real goddess out of any bride.
As unconventional hairstyle as the style itself. Such styling simply cannot leave anyone indifferent. An informal, relaxed hairstyle will be the perfect choice for a playful girl. Raised hair emphasizes the openness of the back of the wedding dress, putting a bright, unforgettable accent on it.
Natural curls in a high hairstyle are more suitable for owners of natural curly curls. You just need to collect the hair, fasten it at the back of the head, and then lift it up.
A hairstyle in which the hair flutters naturally, falling over the shoulders in curls, is sure to highlight the natural beauty of the bride. By adding an unusual hairpin, you can add some kind of beautiful accent to such a seemingly traditional retro style.
Now it’s worth dwelling on the most unusual hairstyles that girls choose.
- Curls in accessories. Hair flowing in waves with decoration in the form of incredibly delicate hair clips will emphasize the romance of nature. Hairstyle is suitable for a girl with a graduated haircut.
- Hair weaving. Perhaps the most versatile version of all wedding styling. By the way, you can do weaving yourself or ask a friend, it is not necessary to wait for a stylist for this.
- Babette. Wedding babette is called a hairstyle that simply cannot go out of fashion. Classic styling will make every bride an alluring beauty.
- Volumetric retro. Connoisseurs of voluminous styling will definitely love this hairstyle. Having done such styling, the bride seems to tell everyone that she descended from the works of Gibson himself, and it was Charles who became the creator of American standards of beauty. Here you just need to use bright and vintage accessories. The laconism of retro remains on top to this day.
- Sculpture curls. It looks no less beautiful than it sounds. An airy hairstyle that adds volume and lightness, in a contrasting combination of careless curls and a smooth top, will make any bride special.
- “Bee hive”. Perfect for glamorous brides and those who are crazy about Audrey Hepburn. Only the most stylish fashionistas confident in their beauty will allow themselves to choose this type of styling.
- “Ponytail”. Such a hairstyle is not only considered universal, because it is she who will easily allow you to raise hair of any length. You can leave the tail smooth, or you can add romantic curls.
- Wicker “bun”. This style is ideal for medium length hair, the braid will wrap freely around the head. Of the decorations, it is better to add fresh natural flowers that will turn the bride into a real goddess.
- Loose hair. An excellent choice would be smooth hair closer to the roots, which will fall apart below in an amazing cascade.
- Pin-up. Just a luxurious option for those who are confident in their beauty. An unforgettable hairstyle that adds passion and fire will be a great decoration for girls. Pinup style — sexy, strong, bright. A girl in this guise simply cannot remain without attention.
- “Bow” of smooth perfect hair. This hairstyle managed to get a new sound thanks to the options for modern hair coloring.
- Futuristic styling. A futuristic hairstyle will be chosen by those who want to stand out from the homogeneous mass of ordinary brides, who have eternal curls and puffy meringue dresses. Modern futuristic hairstyles no longer include bold jagged lines, asymmetries or bright colors. All this has been replaced by quite practical options for stylish styling, which are appropriate for evening events.
When styling, you can not only leave your hair in its natural form, but also add interesting accessories, which will make the image more expressive.
- Flowers. Adding exotic inflorescences to your hair will look luxurious on dark-colored curls. Light girls can add curls with delicate roses or choose bright red flowers.
- Diadem. You can do styling on the side, on the crown, it can become free or smooth, low or high. A beautiful diadem on such a hairstyle is a classic of the genre, which will make the bride the queen of the holiday.
- Silk wedding scarf. Combined with a smooth hairstyle, it will emphasize the naturalness and natural beauty of girls who love minimalism.
- Wedding bandage. Suitable for those who consider the diadem too pretentious. This headband is a sophisticated accessory for girls who prefer a discreet look.
- Pearl. For hairstyles with a cascade of accessories, it is better to choose hairpins with natural pearls. Feminine, gentle and very attractive.
When choosing hairstyles for medium hair length you should focus on the theme of the wedding celebration, on the chosen style of dress, jewelry and, of course, your own data.
- You can not mix styles or eras in a hairstyle or dress.
- Flowing hair is the perfect choice for tall girls.
- High hairstyles are the right solution for girls with a round face.
- Too thin hair is treated with varnish only once, that is, varnish is applied to the curl immediately after curling and cooling the hair. But for naughty and thick hair, it is better to use varnish twice, this will help the styling last all day.
You will learn how to make a wedding hairstyle for medium length hair in the next video.