Healthy lush curls are the dream of any girl. This benefit is especially appreciated on the day of the wedding celebration, when you want to look romantic and charming. However, sometimes a haircut or the natural state of the hair does not allow you to create a magnificent hairstyle, and false curls will come to the rescue here. Wedding hairstyles with overhead strands will become relevant in the following cases:
- there are several months left before the wedding and it is not possible to grow hair;
- hair extensions are too expensive or categorically unacceptable for you;
- hair lacks volume;
- you have conceived a complex hairstyle of long hair.
Some brides decide to perform wedding hairstyles with hair extensions, but they do not take into account that after the end of the wedding, artificial curls will have to be looked after and periodically corrected. Such options are acceptable only if the lady has decided to permanently change her style. If additional length or volume is needed only at the time of the wedding, then you can get by with wedding hairstyles with a chignon or false hair. They are more affordable, and the strands are easily removed.
Wedding hairstyles with artificial hair
Depending on the hair used, several hairstyles can be distinguished:
- Wedding hairstyles with false hair. Due to the overhead strands on clips / hairpins, the so-called “tape extension” is performed, that is, a long curl is easily attached under the hair, thus adding length and additional volume. In this case, the hair blooms and curls beautifully.
- Wedding hairstyles with ponytail. Here, the basis of the hairstyle is a chignon with long strands, which has a small hairpin or “pocket” at the base. Wedding hairstyles with a chignon are usually pinned up and loose at the shoulders. Hair can be slightly twisted and decorated with flowers.
- Wedding hairstyles with false hair. It uses individual strands that match the length of your own hair. The strands are attached in separate places and the specialist can work with them as with all hair. As a result, your hairstyle instantly becomes more voluminous and elegant.
As you can see, bridal hair extensions are a great alternative to growing your own hair out for a long time. Thanks to artificial strands, the hairstyle becomes richer and more luxurious, and when perfectly combined with hair color, it is a guarantee that guests will not guess your little trick.