Centuries-old symbols of innocence and luxury, the veil and diadem are the childhood dream of many girls. However, when the question comes to choice, it turns out that there are so many options that the eyes run wide. Don’t get lost! First, determine what type of tiara you want, then evaluate the style and length of the dress and match it to the length of the veil. And then — choose from the remaining options the most suitable!Tiara types
- Tiara. Luxurious high tiara is ideal for classic long and puffy dresses.
- bezel. A thin, low hoop can be combined with tight mermaid dresses, short babydoll models or dresses with laconic, simple silhouettes.
- Comb diadem. Ideal for dresses with a lot of decorative elements, when not a headdress should not distract attention.
Hairstyles for a wedding with a diadem and a veil for long hair
- High bun or babette. One of the best hairstyles with a veil and tiara. The hair in front is licked smoothly, and behind the decoration they are collected in a voluminous bun. The veil in this case can be located both on top of it and below it.
- low beam. Carelessly selected curls create a light, delicate, girlish look. Well suited for a dress in the style of Provence, boho or romantic.
- “Malvinka”. The principle is the same as the hairstyle that many did in childhood. Pairs well with a diadem comb.
- Spit. A feminine, primordially Slavic hairstyle is a salvation for girls with long, thick and heavy hair. In this case, it is better to abandon other decorative elements in the hair — flowers, beads or rhinestones.
- Curls. A wedding hairstyle with curls, a diadem and a veil is perhaps the most comfortable for the bride herself. Even by the end of the evening, the head will not get tired, and you can always collect your hair, if you wish, yourself.
Wedding hairstyles with a veil and a diadem for medium hair
The two most popular types of styling here differ in whether you have curled hair or not. In the first case, part of the curls is collected with hairpins from behind, and part is released forward. In the second version of the bride’s hairstyle with a veil and a diadem, a bouffant and volume are created at the roots, and the hair is also pinned up at the back of the head. For both the first and second cases, a large tiara or headband is more suitable — depending on the splendor of the dress and the length of the veil.
Wedding hairstyles with a diadem and a veil for short hair
Owners of short hairstyles “bob” or “elf” are the easiest. If the length allows, then the hair can be twisted, if not, leave it as it is. It’s still good to create a small pile behind the diadem.
Wedding hairstyle with a diadem, veil and bangs looks good on hair of any length. Depending on the depth of the bangs, the decoration can be located directly at its (bangs) beginning or a little further, catching some more hair.